14 Valentine's Day Gift Ideas For Your Sweetheart

If you need gift ideas, look no further!

131

Everyone has a hard time deciding what to get for their significant other. Thankfully, I have a whole list of what to get your favorite person whether you've been dating for one week or a year. Anything on this list is sure to be a people pleaser and you'll be able to get it in time for the holidays.

This list will ensure that you don't forget about this holiday.

1. Flowers

This one is a given because everyone gets flowers on Valentines Day but there are a variety of flower arrangements to give other than just red roses.

2. Movie tickets and movie goodies

A more creative idea, you can get them a movie gift card with bags of candy and popcorn with it.

3. Valentine's day apparel

Flickr

Whether it's red and pink apparel or outfits filled out with hearts, giving your significant other something to wear the night of is great.

4. A spa day

Flickr

You can give them a couple's massage, a facial, or just a mani/pedi.

5. Gift cards

They can be to their favorite retail store or even their favorite restaurant.

6. Amazon Echo

Wikimedia

Amazon Echo can help them with all of their daily needs. "Alexa, play romantic music"

7. Perfume/cologne

Flickr

There's no shame in getting them to smell good.

8. A night sky map of the stars

You can buy them from etsy or even thenightsky.com and you can personalize the star map to when you all first met.

9. Candles

Flickr

A romance staple, you can get them all of their favorite scents especially ones from Bath and Body Works.

10. A pet

Flickr

Who doesn't love a puppy or a kitten after all.

11. A monthly subscription box

Flickr

There's fabfitfun, ipsy, and the dollar shave club.

12. A nice handwritten letter 

A handwritten card or letter is not only inexpensive but it's heartfelt as well.

13. Jewelry

Another classic gift, you can get rings, bracelets, or even necklaces.

14. A "love coupon book"

Flickr

Another inexpensive and creative idea, you can give coupons for one free date night, one free massage, one free homecooked meal etc.