VandalWeb crashed at 7:01 during senior registration, in which students had to competitively register for classes that if they didn't get into, they would not graduate. Then, once it started working on a more basic format, it took you to your SHIP waiver and the button that said "continue to registration" didn't work. So here are 34 things that are less frustrating than your bullshit university ITS situation:
1. When your teacher pushes the due date... Forward.
2. Someone eating chips behind you during class.
3. When the traffic light skips you altogether and you have to wait another cycle.
4. Your ex popping up on your news feed.
5. Trying to find parking on campus.
6. People "reminding" you of things you've been reminded of a hundred times during chapter.
7. When your teacher lets you out of class late because they won't shut up.
8. When you're late to class and someone is walking extremely slow in front of you.
9. Events around campus emails.
11. Your friend reading your texts over your shoulder.
12. Seahawks fans.
13. Bae not texting back.
14. Paper cuts.
15. Siri talking to you in your pocket while you're in class.
16. People who say they're gluten free.
17. Indecisive people
18. Two prong outlets.
19. The service at Buffalo Wild Wings.
20. Starbucks' red cup debate.
21. Your boyfriend ordering a salad.
22. Girls who say they hate beer.
23. Donald Trump.
24. People spilling in your car.
25. People who take up two parking spots.
26. Unexpected visits from your landlord.
27. People who love Vampire Diaries.
28. Snoring sleeping partners.
29. Your roommate watching Bob's Burgers while you're trying to do homework.
30. The Kardashians.
31. People who enjoy telling you they aren't on Facebook.
32. People who "literally can't"
33. When ppl h8 u for typing lyke dis. It's a joke people.
34. Campus Wi-fi not connecting.
Happy registering y'all.