21 Kardashian Moments That Made You Say 'Literally Me'

The funniest and most relatable statements by the queens of reality television.
938

I'm not going to lie, I have always been so obsessed with the Kardashians. I can remember so far back to when my mom and I would watch "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" weekly and sometimes daily.

That family honestly gets so much unnecessary hate when they're really just doing the best they can and living their life to the fullest with all of the blessings that they've received in life (regardless of how they got them).

I have made a list of my personal favorite funny reactions and things that they have said on the show that I now quote on a regular basis.

1. "How Do You Do Anything With Those Nails?"

Getting my nails done with long tips bring me immense joy, and I honestly feel like I can conquer the world. Khloe gets me.

2. When Someone Is Trying You

Something that I have learned is to never let anyone walk all over you. Always stand up for yourself.

3. When Someone Tries To Tell You How To Live Your Life

Sometimes you just really didn't ask.

4. Whenever You Walk Into Any Room

If you just feel like a queen wherever you go then your day is just so much better.

5. When Your Best Friend Meets A New Guy And You Can't Find Him On Facebook

As if I'll allow her to date someone without doing an extensive background check.

6. When That Piece of Useless Information Brightens Your Day

It's the little things.

7. When You're Spilling Tea And Someone Asks You Questions About It

Tea sessions are for the juiciest gossip, not the minor details.

8. When All Of Your Classes Have Group Projects At The Same Time

It's like they did it on purpose.

9. Your Best Friend After Listing All Of Your Expectations For A Man

Your best friend keeps your standards high but reasonable.

10. When Someone You Don't Like Asks You A Simple Question

Literally just don't talk to me at all.

11. When You're Trying To Figure Out What Went Wrong With Your Best Friend's Love Life

It had to be the emojis.

12. When Someone's Stupidity Just Ruins Your Day

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

13. Observations At A Frat Party

I don't think my friends have ever stayed at a frat party for longer than 10 minutes.

14. When You Can't Simply Send A Text

What is five minutes without technology?

15. When You're Trying To Explain Your Style

There's not really a way to describe Tumblr style, but you understand.

16. When Someone Asks If You Like Wine

It's basically one of your best friends.

17. When Someone Asks Me About Any School Subject

Especially on the weekends. That part of my brain has shut off so just don't bother.

18. When You've Had A Long Day

I specifically remember going to Whataburger and Taco Bell in one night because my roommate and I couldn't decide between tacos or fries.

19. When You're Tired Of Worrying

I'm just going to let God take this one.

20. When Someone Has Something To Say About You

There is literally no point in worrying about what other people think about you because everyone will have some unwanted thought on it, so just do you.

21. When You're Near People

I cannot stand being around large groups of people for an extended period of time.