30 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

30 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

Because sometimes we don't say thank you for all the things they do.

41
30 Things To Thank Your Boyfriend For

We are all fierce, beautiful, and lovely women with or without a boyfriend. But once in a while, you find that special someone who loves you through all your silliness, flaws, and insecurities. It's even better when that special someone is your best friend who then turns into your boyfriend. They know you better than just about anyone. Here are 30 things that your boyfriend constantly does for you, and even though you don't constantly thank him for it, he knows that you appreciate every second of being with him.

1. He laughs at your jokes, especially when they're cheesy and dumb.

2. He pushes you to be the best version of yourself.

3. He reminds you that you are beautiful.

4. He knows how to be silly with you.

5. He constantly puts you before himself.

6. Sometimes when he thinks you're not looking, he looks at you and you can just feel his eyes adoring you

.

7. He takes a genuine interest in your interests and activities, even if they aren't something that he's necessarily interested in.

8. He keeps you in check. Yes, sometimes you are being too hard on yourself or on other people.

9. He lets you drink half his Starbucks order, even after he asked you if you wanted your own and you vehemently said no.

10. He gives you his jacket when it's cold.

11. He gives you the best and warmest hugs.

12. He kills bugs for you.

13. He takes care of you when you're sick.

14. He cooks breakfast for you.

15. He looks at you when you feel like you're looking rundown, and tells you that you're the most beautiful woman that he's ever seen.

16. He carries heavy (and light) groceries for you.

17. He goes shopping with you, and does his best to tell you what clothes he likes an dislikes.

18. He likes all your Instagram photos, even though you know you like to Instagram way too much.

19. He binge watches all your favorite Netflix shows with you.

20. He teaches you how to play all his favorite video games, and doesn't laugh when you're terrible at more than half of them.

21. He is the biggest support system you'll ever know.

22. He loves the smell of your favorite perfume.

23. Whenever you suggest that you two do something as a date idea, he responds with, "I'd love to do anything with you."

24. He lets you pick what music to listen to in the car.

25. He deals with the fact that your hair sheds like a cat, and doesn't complain about the scary strands of hair that he finds on his clothes.

26. He occasionally lets you win a thumb war or an arm wrestling match.

27. He tries to braid your hair.

28. He thinks you're the sweetest girl in the whole world, even when you're being crazy.

29. He appreciates all your homemade crafts, and cherishes them like they're made of gold.

30. He loves you.