24 Weird Compliments You Need To Give People

That's right, get up, go out and start handing out these compliments right now.
45373

Sometimes people just deserve a compliment. Not just something basic like, “You’re so pretty,” but something that actually has meaning to it. A compliment for the ages. A compliment that will leave them smiling and happy and confident for the rest of the week. Whether that person is your friend or a complete stranger, here’s a complete list of weird, but seriously complimentary compliments to give to people.

1. Your eyebrows are on fleek.

2. I like your outfit so much that if I wore it on the same day as you I wouldn’t even be embarrassed, we’d just be that stylish.

3. You’re a great person to do a group project with.

4. Being alone is kind of nice. Being alone with you is better.

5. You’re always on time to things, which is awesome because I’m not.

6. Looking like a complete idiot with you is really fun.

7. I would hang out with you even if you hadn’t showered for a couple days.

8. I would be really okay with you seeing me without makeup, that’s how much I like you.

9. You’re one of my favorite drunken karaoke partners.

10. You’re really smart, and I’m not just saying that because I want you in my study group.

11. You have really good taste in friends (i.e. me).

12. You have a really contagious laugh. See, now I’m laughing and it's all your fault.

13. Your sense of humor is exactly like mine.

14. You can pull off wildly colored hair and that is a seriously awesome quality.

15. I bet that sometimes you actually wake up flawless.

16. You actually have a lot of interesting things to say, and I don’t say that about just anyone.

17. You’re so hot, you make a dragon want to retire.

18. I would go on an 18 hour road trip with you, I like you that much.

19. Out of all the strangers I meet on a daily basis, I’m glad you’re one of those strangers that became my friend.

20. If you were running for president, I would vote for you.

21. If you cooked something really gross, I like you enough that I would tell you instead of politely eating it and hating everything.

22. You just look really friendly, can we be friends?

23. I would be really okay with just sitting and watching Netflix with you. Nothing else, just that and it would still be really nice.

24. If you got really famous, I would be the first member of your fan club.