IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING. As a Chicagoan, I thought hell would freeze over before we finally made it to the world series. But after years of believing that this would finally be the year... It's finally the year. The Cubs are in the World Series. But if you would have told me that this would be happening this time two years ago, I would have told you there's no way. Here is a list of things I thought would happen before the Cubs made it to the world series.
1. Hillary's emails.
2. Colonizing Mars.
3. World peace.
4. Consistent weather in Chicago.
5. A pregnant man.
6. Donald Trump giving a speech without saying a single offensive remark.
7. An actual talent from the Kardashian's.
8. A bad song by Beyonce.
9. Another season of How I Met Your Mother.
10. Diversity in the Oscar's.
11. Finding out who A is in Pretty Little Liars.
12. Exploding cell phones (Oh wait... that happened)
13. Chipotle going out of business.
14. America making college free.
15. Rude Canadians.
16. Taylor Swift and Kanye West collaborating.
17. Finding the cure to all disease.
18. Seeing pigs fly.
19. Bell-bottom jeans making a comeback.
20. Graduating from a four year college debt free.
21. The Bears winning another Superbowl.