Often, we get so caught up in our busy schedules to see the beauty in everyday life and other times we simply forget to take the time to enjoy it. It is so important that we all take a minute every day to step back and be grateful for everything that we have. Here are a few things to be grateful for today!
1. You can go outside and breathe fresh air anytime you want to
3. The fact that dogs love you
4. Good friends
5. Deep conversations with others
6. Donuts, or your favorite food
7. The smell of fresh coffee or cookies baking
8. Good health
9. Days off from work or school
10. The fact that you can freely go to school or work
11. Multiple methods of transportation
You don't always have to walk everywhere!
13. Random acts of kindness
16. Rainy days
17. Cheesy jokes and the laughter they bring about
18. A good night's sleep in a comfortable bed
19. The internet for giving us access to all of the world's knowledge
20. Coupons and sales
Everyone has their own list of things to be grateful for. Try and challenge yourself to think of at least two things you are grateful for every day and your mood will always improve. Take time to enjoy your life and everything it has to offer you.