20 Songs That Bring Out The Basic White Girl In Everyone

“OMG, this is my jam!”

81074

The following 20 songs are guaranteed to bring out the Starbucks-loving, Ugg boot wearing, Instagram obsessed, basic, white girl in everyone:

1. "Hips Don’t Lie" – Shakira

“SHAKIRA SHAKIRA”

2. "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" – Shania Twain

Honestly, nothing gets a girl hyped like screaming the line “Men’s shirt, short skirt uh oh oh oh!”

3. "The Climb" – Miley Cyrus

Old Miley is everything. New Miley? Also everything.

4. "Fergalicious" – Fergie

“I’m the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E, and can't no other lady put it down like me”

5. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" – Cyndi Lauper

Self-explanatory.

6. "Hello" – Adele

Adele just gets it.

7. "Lip Gloss" – Lil' Mama

If you don’t still know every word to this song from middle school, you’re lying to yourself.

8. "Wannabe" – The Spice Girls

“If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends” *gestures towards other basic white girls screaming the song at the top of their lungs*

9. "You Belong With Me" – Taylor Swift

Pretty much any Taylor Swift song will elicit an unnatural response from all listeners. All of a sudden everyone becomes peppy yet heartbroken and belts the lyrics like their lives depend on it.

10. "Flawless (Remix)" – Beyoncé

Queen B plus Nicki Minaj. Need I say more?

11. "Sorry" – Justin Bieber

There are two types of people in this world. Beliebers and liars. Who would have thought that in 2016 Justin would still be the basic white girl’s #MCM?

12. "What Do You Mean?" – Justin Bieber

Another banger by Bieber.

13. "The Fix" – Nelly

Absolute jam.

14. "Body Language" – Jesse McCartney

“Parlez vous francais? Konichiwa. Come and move it my way.”

15. "Hands To Myself" – Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is the spirit animal of the basic white girl.

16. "Push It" – Salt-N-Pepa

You can distinguish the most basic of white girls from the average basics if they were inspired by Something Borrowed to learn the dance to this song.

17. "My Chick Bad" – Ludacris

Everyone knows Luda is singing about them.

18. "Country Girl" – Luke Bryan

Not only is this song accompanied with screaming the lyrics but also uncontrollable hip shaking.

19. "Walking On Sunshine" – Katrina & The Waves

The definition of a feel good song.

20. "Call Me Maybe" - Carly Rae Jepson

No matter how overplayed this was on the radio, it still brings down