20 Ways to Spot a Basic White Girl

20 Ways to Spot a Basic White Girl

It is that time of the year.

13640
20 Ways to Spot a Basic White Girl
Brooke Williams

It is time of year when you can spot a basic white girl from a mile away. If you opened this article it is because you want to know how easy it is to spot a basic white girl. Or you want to see how basic you really are. I am not judging. I am a female, I am white, I own and do about every single one of these as well. So sure, yes I will claim I am a basic white girl with you!

1. They wear leggings almost exclusively.
  2. And probably own at least 10 different pairs of them.
  3. They own and wear brown boots every day with their leggings.
  4. Along with most likely a north face.
  5. Leggings. Sweaters. Scarfs. Boots.
  6. 99% of the time when you will see a girl carrying a Starbucks coffee around.
  7. It is probably filled with Pumpkin Spice Latte or a really complicated order.
  8. Converse are worn when boots are not.
  9. Flannels duh.
  10. You tweet about “October 3”.
  11. You own at least one pair of Uggs. Maybe two.
  12. Pumpkin Patch Pictures.
  13. Nails will probably be done and posted about how they are a fall color.
  14. You only play throwback songs when you get ready.
  15. You have tried (and failed) to twerk.
  16. You can quote Mean Girls like nobody’s business.
  17. You are probably addicted to one (or all) of these shows: Pretty Little Liars, Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, or The Vampire Diaries.
  18. Fuzzy socks are all you own and wear in the fall and winter.
  19. You most likely love Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
  20. Monogram everything.
From Your Site Articles