Every White Girl’s Top 15 Favorite Songs

Whether you’re actually white or not, this playlist will surely channel your inner 'white girl'.

18245
Bitmoji

With a mix of today’s hits and some classic throwbacks, you can’t deny that all of these songs make you want to burst into dancing and flash back to the days of singing at the top of your lungs into your hairbrush microphone at your bedroom concert.

1. “Me Too” by Meghan Trainor

This is one of my newest go-to hairbrush singing songs. Does anybody else just want to make a music video of themselves dancing like a diva to this song? Because same.

2. "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney

Let’s all admit that Jesse McCartney was our first crush. My middle school self would have sworn he wrote this song for me.

3. "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber

Once we graduated from the Jesse McCartney phase, Justin Bieber came along, and boy, did he pull the heartstrings.

4. “Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield

This song will always remain one of the best, “feel good,” songs out there. This one is surely required on every road trip with the girls.

5. "Too Little, Too Late” by JoJo

Oh, the breakup song we sang our hearts out to about our failed middle school relationship. Those times were rough. Thank you, JoJo, for being there for us during this time.

6. "Yeah!” by Usher

I discovered dance moves I didn’t have in me when this beat dropped. Usher knows.

7. “Get Low” by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz

OK. This one is maybe a little bit on the ghetto side, but ever since Sandra Bullock showed us how to dance in "The Proposal”, this song has been a favorite.

8. “A Thousand Miles” by Vanessa Carlton

MAKIN’ MY WAY DOWNTOWN; WALKIN’ FAST, FACES PASS, AND I’M HOME BOUND. Cue dramatic dance break.

9. “Hide Away” by Daya

Single or not, I think we all have related to this song at least once in our life. But really, where do the good boys go to hide away?

10. “Why Not” by Hillary Duff

If you weren’t obsessed with Lizzie McGuire and inspired to 'take a crazy chance' and 'do a crazy dance,’ who are you?

11. “Lip Gloss” by Lil Mama

You can’t deny that you didn’t used to strut to this song while applying your lip gloss and strolling through the middle school hallways. Weren’t we just the coolest.

12. “Breakin’ Free” by the High School Musical Cast

I think we can all agree that High School Musical will always have a special place in our hearts. I’m still extremely bitter on Zac Efron regretting playing Troy. How dare he? Troy and Gabriella forever.

13. “Our Own House” by Misterwives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iets6iLm3QYHous...

This song is newer and not as well known, but it is definitely a tune that you all need to add to your jams playlist.

14. “Closer” by The Chainsmokers

15. “Roses” by The Chainsmokers

Let’s just leave it at this: the Chainsmokers know how to get a good dance break going.

I hope you all enjoy your next bedroom concert with these songs added to your playlist.

From Your Site Articles