12 Of The Many Reasons Why I Love My Girlfriend

I don't know what I'd do without you, babe.

66017
Robert Rundle

I'm so blessed to have met you here at school and to have you in my life. I love you so much and I can't express that enough. Below are 12 of the many reasons why I love you, in no particular order.

1. You treat me like a prince.

Never in a million years would I think I'd be so lucky to have someone who cared for me and would drop everything to help me. I love you with all my heart.

2. You put me in my place when I do something wrong.

Just like everyone else, I'm not perfect. As a matter of fact, I'm far from perfect. You could be silent and let me continue to do something that's wrong but no, you put me in my place when I do something stupid and for that I'm very thankful. You make me want to be a better person and I feel complete when you're with me.

3. You come and support me at my baseball games.

You never have to come and watch me play baseball and lose every game, but you're there when you can and you're always cheering for me. It means so much to me to know that you're my number one supporter and you're amazing.

4. You accept me for who I am.

As I said earlier, I'm far from perfect but you chose me and accepted me for who I am. You're able to deal with my weirdness and what not and laugh with me when I do something funny or stupid. I can be myself with you and we have the best times together and I love you so much.

5. You get along with my mom.

As a momma's boy, it's very important that whoever I'm with gets along with my mom and that you like her and she likes you. She absolutely adores you and you like her. It's the best of both worlds. You all can talk about anything or everything and it's never awkward and it's just that little thing that makes me love you even more.

6. You deal with my moodiness.

We have both experienced a sassy Rob and a sassy Rob isn't fun to be around. I'm sorry for those moments but having those moments has made us stronger because I know we can get through anything!

7. You hold my hand in public.

I've never really liked the whole public display of affection but with you I want the whole world to know that you're mine and mine only. When you hold my hand I feel complete. It means the world to me.

8. You're athletic.

I love bragging to my friends about you and about how good at softball you are. I love coming to your games and watching you take control of the game behind the plate. I'm so proud of you and I know your friends and family are also proud of how far you've come as an athlete.

9. You're my other half.

When I'm not with you I feel lost. When I'm unable to talk to you or if there's a time we don't talk all that much, believe it or not it gets to me and I want every single second of every single minute of every single day to be with you and only you. Just being in the same room with you brightens my day. You have that effect on people and especially me.

10. You sing with me in the car.

From Taylor Swift to gangsta rap, you sing with me in the car with no shame. We roll the windows down and we have while singing. Moments like these are ones I cherish deeply and I can't wait to see what other great moments we have together.

11. You watch baseball games on TV with me.

You know I'm a huge Oakland Athletics fan and you've adapted to the environment and you watch Oakland games with me which also means the world to me. I know you're a Cubs fan, but you enjoy or seem to enjoy watching Oakland games with me and cuddling up to me while we watch the games.

12. You're everything I could ever want.

You're beautiful, caring and the most outgoing person I've ever met my entire life. You put other people before yourself and you deserve the best. You're my princess. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see what our future holds in store.