100 Princessy Things You Can Do at Disney World (To Make Your Fairy-Tale Dreams Come True!)

Because no matter your age, every girl just wants to be treated like royalty for a day.

588

If you're a Princess at heart like me, you just don't love going to Disney World—you go adorned with a tiara or Princess-themed Minnie ears ready to have the ultimate magical experience! And there's dozens of ways to do just that across "The Most Magical Place on Earth".

Some things on this list are for Princesses of all ages, while others are better suited for the little princesses visiting Walt Disney World. Some of these things range from being free or included with your park admission, while others may actually break the bank. But no matter what you're looking for in a fairy-tale experience at Disney World, there's something on this list for you!

Check it out:

Attractions!

"Under the Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid" in Magic Kingdom - Inside the Magic (flickr)

1. "Heigh-ho" on over to Fantasyland to ride the "Seven Dwarfs Mine Train" in Magic Kingdom!

2. Dive into a Disney animated classic and ride "Under the Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid" at Magic Kingdom!

3. Tour through the beautiful mosaics in Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom that tell Cinderella's magical story.

4. Pick the prettiest horse to ride at the "Prince Charming Regal Carrousel" in Magic Kingdom. 🎠

5. Love "The Princess and the Frog"? Take a rest during your day at Magic Kingdom to ride the Liberty Square Riverboat!

6. Experience an "indescribable feeling" when riding "The Magic Carpets of Aladdin" in Magic Kingdom!

7. Watch Donald Duck jump into some of your favorite Disney Princess movie moments at "Mickey's PhilharMagic" in Magic Kingdom.

8. If you drop in on "Enchanted Tales with Belle" in Magic Kingdom, not only will you have the chance to tour through Maurice's house and the Beast's library, but you'll also get a unique meet-and-greet experience with Belle! 💛

9. Visit Anna and Elsa's home of Arendalle as you ride "Frozen Ever After" in the Norway pavilion of Epcot.

10. And afterwards, go visit the "Stave Church" (also in the Norway pavilion of Epcot) to learn about how Norwegian culture inspired the animators behind "Frozen"!

11. Visit the France pavilion in Epcot to watch "Impressions of France", which showcases a number of beautiful castles. (Many of which actually inspired your favorite Disney castles!)

Character Experiences!

Merida at her meet-and-greet location in Magic Kingdom - Inside the Magic (flickr)

12. Hum a merry tune with Snow White at the Germany pavilion of Epcot (or near City Hall on Main Street in Magic Kingdom!) 💙💛

13. Ask Cinderella for advice on making your dreams come true at the Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom!

14. Ask Aurora if she prefers wearing blue or pink at her meet-and-greet location in the France pavilion of Epcot!

15. Go under the sea to meet Ariel in Magic Kingdom!

16. Ask Belle what book she's currently reading at her meet-and-greet location in the France pavilion of Epcot! 📘

17. Paint with the colors of the wind with Pocahontas at her meet-and-greet location in Animal Kingdom!

18. Ask Mulan what military rank she holds in the Imperial Army at her meet-and-greet location in the China pavilion of Epcot.

19. Get a new recipe from Tiana when you visit her at the Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom.

20. Tell Rapunzel your dream when your visit her meet-and-greet location at the Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom! 💜☀️

21. Ask Merida for archery tips at her meet-and-greet location in Magic Kingdom.

22. You can visit the ONLY royal couple who appear together regularly for meet-and-greets: Jasmine and Aladdin! They can both be found in Adventureland in Magic Kingdom!

23. You can also meet Jasmine in the Morocco pavilion of Epcot, where you can ask her what it's like to have a tiger for a pet!

24. Chill with Anna and Elsa in their meet-and-greet location in the Norway pavilion of Epcot! ❄️

25. Give Olaf a warm hug at his meet-and-greet location in Disney Hollywood Studios!

26. Meet Disney Junior's Princess Elena at the Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom.

27. Meet Disney Junior's Princess Sofia at Disney Hollywood Studios (along with other Disney Junior characters!)

28. Get your wishes granted by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother at her meet-and-greet spot in Magic Kingdom! ✨

29. Always good for laughs, you can also meet Anastasia and Drizella (Cinderella's stepsisters) in Magic Kingdom!

30. You can meet Gaston right outside of his tavern in Magic Kingdom, but arrive early—his meet and greets are unusually popular and draw long lines!

31. Keep an eye out for the "Royal Majesty Makers," a comedic troupe who wander around Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom offering lessons in "royal etiquette" to guests of all ages.

32. Dine with Princesses during breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom. 🍳

Two important things to know: due to the overwhelming popularity of character dining resort-wide, make sure you book a reservation as far in advance as you can, and keep in mind that different Princesses appear for each meal of the day. (More Princesses appear at breakfast.)

33. Dine with FIVE of your favorite Disney Princesses at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Magic Kingdom!

34. Meet Princess Sofia (along with other Disney Junior characters) during a special character breakfast at Hollywood & Vine in Disney Hollywood Studios.

35. Join Cinderella and Prince Charming for their royal banquet at "Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner," which is held at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian Resort.

36. Or if your little princess would prefer to have tea time with Princess Aurora, you join her for the "Perfectly Princess Tea Party" at the Garden View Tea Room in the Grand Floridian Resort. ☕

37. Or if you are exploring Disney Princess character dining options outside of the parks, why not dine with two princesses instead of one? Join Ariel and Rapunzel, along with Prince Eric and Flynn Rider, for the "Bon Voyage Breakfast" at Trattoria al Forno on Disney's Boardwalk.

Food!

The "Chocolate Glass Slipper" dessert at Cinderella's Royal Table at Magic Kingdom - Get Binky (YouTube)

38. Enjoy "Ariel's Punch" in a special souvenir glass available at several restaurant locations resort-wide.

39. Treat yourself to a "Mermaid Cupcake" at the Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom!

40. Or, you can try the brand-new "Mermaid Donut" added to the menu at Prince Eric's Village Market in Magic Kingdom! 🍩

41. Eat at the GORGEOUS "Be our Guest Restaurant," with dining areas themed to parts of the Beast's castle. (And try the grey stuff, it's delicious!)

Two important things you should know: make sure you book it as far in advance as you can (because it's insanely popular), and try to aim for a dinner reservation if you want to meet the Beast after your meal.

42. Visit Gaston's Tavern for a quick bite and a mug of "LeFou's Brew" (and then take a seat in Gaston's chair!)

43. Order the "Chocolate Glass Slipper" dessert at Cinderella's Royal Table in Magic Kingdom, or at several Disney Resort restaurants!

44. Dine like royalty at the coveted "Victoria and Albert's" at the Grand Floridian Resort! 💸💸

45. Get a "Frozen"-themed cupcake at Contempo Cafe in the Contemporary Resort.

46. Snack on a shortbread cookie decorated to look like several of your favorite Disney Princesses (available resort-wide!)

47. Dine at the "Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory" (located at the Port Orleans - French Quarter resort), which is not only Mardi Gras-themed (with little nods to Princess and the Frog), but they also serve Tiana's culinary specialties: gumbo and beignets!

48. Get a candy apple beautifully decorated with Disney style, including ones made to look like Olaf and Cinderella's Carriage! You can find these treats at the Main Street Confectionary in Magic Kingdom (or other candy stores resort-wide!) 🍎

49. Try the "Belle's Dress Cupcake" at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot!

Shows! Parades! Entertainment!

Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen in the "Festival of Fantasy" parade at Magic Kingdom - Jennifer Lynn (flickr)

50. Arrive at Magic Kingdom before park opening to watch "Let the Magic Begin," which aims to officially open the park in style, and features a number of Disney Princesses!

51. Watch Mickey and his pals cross paths with your favorite Disney Princesses in "Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire," a stage show in front of Cinderella Castle in Magic Kingdom!

52. Experience a Broadway-like a production of "Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage" at Disney Hollywood Studios! 🌹

53. Sing your favorite "Frozen" songs with Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff at "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration" in Disney Hollywood Studios!

54. Watch your favorite Disney Princesses float through the streets of Magic Kingdom during the "Festival of Fantasy Parade".

55. Watch your little ones have the time of their lives at the "Disney Junior Dance Party!" live show featuring Princess Sofia and other Disney Junior characters!

56. Escape the heat during a day at Disney Hollywood Studios to sit down for a performance of "Voyage of the Little Mermaid"! 🦀🐠

57. You can also keep an eye out for rare appearances of your favorite Disney Princess sidekicks during the "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" Parade at Magic Kingdom, including Genie, Sebastian, Lumiere, and more!

58. End your day at Magic Kingdom by watching the "Happily Ever After" fireworks synchronized with projections on Cinderella Castle of your favorite Disney Princess movie moments!

59. Immediately following "Happily Ever After", you can stay a bit longer to watch "Once Upon a Time", in which Mrs. Potts tells the stories of some of the Disney Princesses accompanied with castle projections and fireworks!

60. Arrive a considerable amount before showtime to score a good seat to watch the nighttime spectacular "Fantasmic!" at Disney Hollywood Studios, which features a number of sequences involving Disney Princesses and their villains! 🎆

Photo Opportunities!

Cinderella Wishing Well in Magic Kingdom - Kel (flickr)

61. Take a picture in front of Cinderella Castle on Main Street or in the Central Plaza Gardens! (But that's a no-brainer...)

62. When night falls, head over to the "Tangled"-themed rest area in Magic Kingdom to get a photo with Rapunzel's lantern!

63. Channel your inner Snow White or Cinderella, and pose for a picture while making a wish into the Cinderella Wishing Well at Magic Kingdom!

64. Pose for one of these "Magic Shots" available in each of the four parks: Frog Prince Naveen, Lumiere, Pascal, Sebastian, Elsa's Snowflake, Olaf, Chip the Teacup, Hei Hei, Pua, and the "colors of the wind"! (Note: some of these magic shots might be exclusive to specific parks!) 📸

65. Take a professional photo with virtual backdrops straight out of your favorite Disney Princess movies at the Disney PhotoPass Studio in Disney Springs!

66. Create a personalized "Disney Princess Storybook" (starring your little princess!) at the Disney PhotoPass Studio in Disney Springs (which would make for quite the treasured memento for years to come!)

Magical Experiences and Things to Do!

Archery at the Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort - Disney Parks (YouTube)

67. Book an appointment for your little princess at Bibbid-Bobbidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom or Disney Springs, where she can get a royal makeover inspired by her favorite Disney Princess!

68. Grown-up Princesses can also get the royal treatment with "Character Couture" makeover packages available at several hotel salons resort-wide. 💅

69. The "Frozen Ever After Dessert Party" at Epcot is a treat for "Frozen" fans of all ages. With this unique experience, you get access to a private area with special "Frozen-themed" desserts, beverages, and cocktails where you can watch the nighttime fireworks spectacular "Illuminations: Reflections of Earth." And if that wasn't enough, immediately after the show, cast members will escort you to the Norway pavilion to ride "Frozen Ever After!"

70. Casually walk by the Disney Wedding Pavilion at Disney's Boardwalk with hopes you'll be able to witness a real-life fairy tale wedding!

71. Dance to Disney Princess melodies played live by a pianist in the lobby of the Grand Floridian.

72. Channel your inner Merida and try your hand at archery at the Fort Wilderness Resort! 🏹

73. Take a dip in the Art of Animation's "Flippin Fins Pool," adorably themed with "The Little Mermaid" characters and details!

74. Attend a scheduled poolside screening of your favorite Disney Princess movies at your Disney resort.

75. Be in the lobby of the Grand Floridian at 3:30 pm to watch Cinderella and Prince Charming come down the stairs to dance as if they're at the ball!

76. Watch Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique's "Princess Parade" everyday at 3:00 pm at Disney Springs! Can you handle the cuteness? 👸

77. Take a ride in a carriage in true Disney Princess style at Disney's Port Orleans Resort or Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort!

Seasonal Events and Experiences!

78. Sign up to run like the clock is about to strike midnight during RunDisney's "Princess Half Marathon Weekend" held in February!

79. Admire the Disney Princess topiaries that placed around Epcot's World Showcase during the annual "Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival" held in the spring!

80. You haven't seen true artistry until you've seen the hand-painted Easter Eggs showcased in the lobby of the Grand Floridian Resort to celebrate the Easter season (a number of which feature designs inspired by the Disney Princesses.) 🎨

81. Join in on some nighttime Halloween fun during "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party" at Magic Kingdom, which features rare appearances from a number of characters from Disney Princess movies including Belle (with Gaston!), Moana, Prince Eric, the Seven Dwarfs, Abu, Genie, Jafar, and more!

82. Or if the holidays make you happy, go to Magic Kingdom for "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party", where you can expect rare appearances from many of the Disney Princes with their Princesses (including Flynn Rider, Snow White's Prince, Prince Charming, Eric, Phillip, and Naveen), as well as Belle (with Gaston!), Moana, the Seven Dwarfs, Abu, Genie and more!

Lodging!

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside's "Royal Guest Rooms" - PixieDust & Peaches (YouTube)

83. Stay in one of the gorgeous Royal Guest Rooms at Port Orleans Riverside (which is the next best thing to staying in the coveted Cinderella Castle suite!)

84. Or if you're a mermaid at heart, book one of the "The Little Mermaid" themed rooms at the Art of Animation resort! 🧜♀️

Shopping!

Arribas Bros. Tiara - @disneyarribas (Instagram)

85. Get a Disney Princess autograph book before you start visiting the Princesses!

86. Pick out a pair of Princess Minnie Ears (and if it's a hat, personalize it!)

87. Start a royal pin collection with some Disney Princess pins!

88. Pick out THE perfect tiara from shops that carry Arribas Bros. merchandise! 👑

89. Bring home a new Disney Princess doll (or toy) to continue the magic at home!

90. If you celebrate Christmas, get a Disney Princess ornament for your tree! (May I recommend one of these?)

91. Go to Castle Couture in Magic Kingdom, and head to the back to see Princess Aurora's dress, which changes back-and-forth from pink to blue (as if Flora and Merryweather were arguing over what color it should be!)

92. If you're in the market for a new designer handbag, there are several Dooney & Booke bags with Disney Princess prints!(Or, if your fashion sense is bold, check out the Danielle Nicole Disney collection!) 👜

93. Buy a Disney MagicBand themed to your favorite Disney Princess (and link it to your "My Disney Experience" account!)

94. Go shopping for some Disney Princess bling! You could buy your first Pandora bracelet with a Disney Princess charm (or add one to your existing Pandora bangle), or add some adorable Alex and Ani bracelets with Disney Princess flair to your collection.

95. Look (with your eyes!) at the fine crystal treasures at the several Arribas Bros locations resort-wide, including the GORGEOUS crystal statue of Cinderella Castle that they have on display! (And you can even sacrifice going to college if you want to bring one home!)

96. Select some pieces of Disney Princess dinnerware, kitchenware, or glassware (like this dining set) to use when you return home to your castle. 🍽️

97. Bring home a bottle of Disney-inspired wine to continue the magic at home. (Available for purchase in Mickey's Pantry at Disney Springs, or in the gift shops of the luxury resorts on property.)

98. Visit Frozen Fractal Gifts in Epcot to pick out a "Frozen" souvenir to bring home!

99. Swim on over to "In Character" at Disney Hollywood Studios to browse through merchandise perfect for your little mermaid.

100. Get your Princess Disneybound on with a collection of Disney-inspired vintage dresses in adult sizes at Cherry Tree Lane, located in the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs! 👗

How many of these Disney Princess experiences have you done at Disney World? Tweet me your score (out of 100) at @missjulia1207!