11 Celebrity Couples That Restore Our Faith in Love

The couples that make our hearts beat faster.

32
YouTube

1. Anna Farris and Chris Pratt:

Anna and Chris do a flawless job at making marriage look like a grand, yet effortless fusion of love and pure friendship. In a Reddit AMA, Chris said, "Anna and I are meant to be together. Our relationship has made me believe in divine intervention and destiny, just as much as my crazy career and the way I fell into this life. She and I grew up 20 minutes away from each other but never met until we met in LA."

By the way, have you checked out their 22 push-up challenge on Chris’s Instagram handle? If not, make sure to check these two out!

2. Beyonce and Jay Z:

Be it seeing them perform together, or Jay Z taking his beautiful wife’s picture as he casually photobombs it, it is difficult not to cry tears of joy at a sight of this power couple. With their love being as strong as ever, Bey and Z restore our faith in love every time.

3. Victoria Beckham and David Beckham:

This couple is the definition of goals. As Victoria gives us fashion goals and David gives us soccer goals, together, they give the world a whole new meaning to relationship goals. Been married since more than a decade now, their love story is sure to make even the non-believers believe in true love.

4. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt:

There’s nothing that can be said that can even come close to how precious this couple is. Their career as actors and even directors and producers now, along with their lifestyle, children, and love for each other is what every romantic hopes to get some day!

5. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend:

Chrissy and John are as real as it gets. Their candid moments together are hilarious, while their love for each other is beyond adorable. As Chrissy twerks with a plate of chicken wings on her butt and John tries to grab the chicken, we literally see the true behind “All of me loves all of you.”

6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi:

With Ellen blushing as Portia talks about their love on Ellen’s show, this couple is our absolute favorite! Charming, hilarious, and standing strong together over important issues, they make a great team, and all we hope to be one day.

7. Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith:

Battling rumors and controversies, Will and Jada have seen it all. But their love has only grown through this rollercoaster ride. Being one of the most famous celebrity couples, Jada and Will send a shiver down our spine with each red carpet appearance and candid moment !

8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka:

Well, what can I say ? These two are “Legen.. Wait for it.. Dary !” Neil and David, who are parents to two adorable kids, are a beautiful ray of hope and sunshine to this generation.

9. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard:

Remember Dax being all creepy on Kristen in the movie “When In Rome”? Who knew these two would end up together ? Totally adorable and one of the funniest celebrity parents, Dax and Kristen sure do steal all of our hearts.

10. Jenna Dewan Tatum and Channing Tatum:

As we reminisce about "Step Up" as it reaches 10 years since being released, we can only sit and shed a tear watching them recreate the famous moment from "Step Up" on Instagram. This couple is a dream come true for anybody who sat through "Step Up" thinking, "these two look great together!”

11. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher:

Jackie and Kelso. "That 70’s Show." Enough said. Mila and Ashton are a couple that have been through various highs and lows, but stayed best friends through it all. They are finally married now, have a daughter, and are expecting another child. With only eyes for each other, Mila told in a recent interview that they both tried a “no strings attached relationship” or a “friends with benefits” relationship. Their fans are so happy to see them together so happy.