24 Best Halloween Costumes For Big Groups

35039

With Halloweekend just around the corner, it's about time to start scrambling for a costume if you haven't already. I've found that in college, group costumes are all the rage. Each night of Halloween freshman year, my floormates and I dressed up together all three nights we went out. So whether you're dressing up with your floor, your sorority, or just a bunch of friends, group costumes can be tough to work out. Here are some ideas for your 10 plus group this halloween!

1. Deck of cards.

This works best if you have a group of 52 people exactly, but it can be done with less, as well. Add as many cards as you like!

2. All the Pokémon.

3. Minions.

This one is so cute. And it works for guys and girls!

4. Disney princesses.

And their princes, if your guy friends are looking for some costumes, too.

5. Russian nesting dolls.

Perfect if your friend group has a range of heights.

6. Mario Kart characters.

For the true gamers.

7. Super Smash Bros characters.

Also for the gamers.

8. Tetris pieces.

Find out how to do it yourself here.

9. "Orange is the New Black."

For a friend group of mostly girls, but you can always throw in some male correctional officers.

10. "The Lord of the Rings."

One to rule them all!

11. Dominos.

Super easy to DIY! Just wear all black and cutout white circles and tape 'em to yourself.

12. Troll dolls.

You could opt for this naked troll doll look, or go for one of the classic cute outfits troll dolls sport. And if you can't get your hands on a crazy "Bride of Frankenstein" style wig, consider hair chalk for the neon troll doll hair look.

13. "Toy Story."

Everyone's favorite childhood movie.

14. Lego World.

If you're a hardcore costumer you could try this look out. This may also be a good idea for you if you go to school somewhere cold (ahem, Bing), this costume looks pretty warm.

15. Smurfs.

If you're willing to paint yourself all blue.

16. Guess who.

For the crafty friend group.

17. "Where's Waldo?"

The only issue is you have to choose who's going to be the real Waldo.

18. All the different crazy Johnny Depp characters.

Out of all the wacky roles he's played, you should have at least ten solid options.

19. "101 Dalmations."

And, of course, you gotta have a Cruella DeVil!

20. "The Avengers."

21. "The Hunger Games."

These people really went all out. I think their Haymitch is my favorite.

22. Your favorite candy bars.

Not pictured: Three Musketeers, Snickers, Rolos, Milky Way, and of course, Twix.

23. Beanie Babies.

There are so many, the options are endless. You can get as creative and uncreative as you want.

24. Olympic gymnasts.

If you're confident enough to pull of the leotard look, although this could probably be done with bike shorts or something on. You do you.

From Your Site Articles