"The Little Mermaid" has always been my favorite movie. I loved Ariel, but let's be real-- there's no better Disney song than Poor Unfortunate Souls. Best of all, it's far more quotable than you would expect.
1. “Yes I’ve had the odd complaint, but on the whole I’ve been a saint.”
*Insert innocent angel emoji and then a winking face.*
3. "The boss is on a roll.”
This one is for all those times when you're feeling like the queen that you are-- or sea witch, I should say.
4. "If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet, you’ve got to pay the toll.”
Because nobody messes with you.
5. “Fortunately I know a little magic.”
Add the crystal ball emoji at the end and you'll be all set.
6. “They weren’t kidding when they called me, well, a witch.”
Here is your Halloween caption, or for whenever you're feeling a little spooky.
9. "But they dote, and swoon, and fawn on a lady who's withdrawn."
Post this with a subtle photo of you walking alone on the beach or in the park.
10. “I’ve mended all my ways- repented, seen the light, and made a switch.”
*Again, insert innocent angel emoji and then a winking face.*