First, watch if you have not done so already.
House of Cards comes back on Feb. 27 at 12 a.m. As tradition, I have started the series from the beginning, for the third time, and I firmly believe it gets better every time I watch it. If you have watched House of Cards all the way through only once, I beg you -- go back and watch it again. There is so much that I missed the first time around.
But here are a few questions I have as season three approaches.
1. What will Frank do first as President and what are his goals now that he has achieved the ultimate power position?
2. Who will he forge a relationship with now that his other proteges have met their demise?
3. Will Lucas stay in prison or will he be able to avenge that time Zoe got shoved in front of the Metro?
Side note: this is still one of the worst moments of the series, as well as how stupid Lucas was to blindly accept instructions off an iPad.
4. Doug Stamper. What happened? Is Rachel the next to be killed by Frank?
5. Will the Meechum-Claire-Frank love triangle ever be explained, happen again or be repeated with different characters?
6. There are so many loose ends with the supporting characters. What will Gavin do with the FBI? Will he help Lucas out or throw him under the bus more? What about Remy and Jackie?
7. Now that Frank conquered Congress in season one, China in season two -- now the world in season three? Perhaps North Korea or Russia?
8. What will Claire do as First Lady? Why is she testifying before the Senate?
9. More importantly, who will she kill?
10. Will Frank keep his head above water and stay out of trouble?
I am super excited about this season and to see what happens in the Oval Office with Frank at the helm. Also very intrigued to see if Cashew the Guinea Pig makes an appearance #houseofcashew