10 Shows You Should Add To Your Netflix List, Like Now

Here is a list of some of my personal favorite bingeworthy shows!

31

Everyone is always in need of some new shows to binge, and what better way to give recommendations so you can fill your list with tons of variety?

Here are 10 of my favorites on my list that you need to add to yours!

This Is Us.

This Is Us is a must watch show! It has everything! It has drama, comedy, tears, family, and Milo Ventimiglia. It really is a great show that displays what life and family is all about. It shows the highs of the good times and the lows of the bad times. I highly recommend this show. Be sure to have your tissues with you!

The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries is the perfect blend of supernatural, drama, comedy, and romance. It will make you love vampires and just about every supernatural creature you can think of. It has an amazing cast. If you're looking for a show to binge, this one has eight seasons so you would not be disappointed. Then if you like the Vampire Diaries it has two spin off shows. The Originals which ended in 2018 and then the spinoff of The Originals, Legacies. You would have the perfect amount of binging to do. The Vampire Diaries is an amazing show and you would not regret it.

The Originals

If you loved the Vampire Diaries or at least want some background knowledge as to why Klaus is such a monster, watch the popular spinoff that focuses on the Original Vampires. Learn the history of the Mikaelson clan while they take back their home in New Orleans. Remember Haley, the little wolf from the Vampire Diaries? Well, she's a vital part of this story too and she's under the sacred protection of Klaus and his siblings. If you don't know why, it's time to find out because this leads us to the next show, the next Vampire Diaries spinoff!

Legacies

Yet another spinoff, but this one is the spinoff OF the 'Original' spinoff! Spoiler alert, Legacies surrounds the story of Hope Mikaelson at the Salvatore School, with our beloved Alaric Saltzman as the headmaster. If you recall the series finale of the Vampire Diaries, our beloved Salvatore brothers met their end, and it broke all of our hearts. However, Alaric had magically inseminated twins with Caroline and he vowed to make a school where his daughters and all supernatural children could attend to control their gifts. Thus, the Salvator School. Learn more about Hope, the obstacles they face, and the new descendants of the Gemini Coven by watching Legacies!

YOU

This one is for people who love psychological shows and thrillers. I recommend spacing this one out as you watch it. It could maybe mess with your head if you watch it all in one sitting. This show follows Joe Goldberg, who just wants love but goes about it the completely wrong way. He is a stalker and it will have you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.

The Good Place

The Good Place is my favorite show to watch for a pick me up. It makes me laugh every time. I love Kristen Bell and think she is hilarious in this show. This show is perfect if you want to laugh and you like some twists and turns throughout the show. It follows Eleanor Shellstrop, who somehow ends up in The Good Place even though she knows she does not belong there.

Lucifer

The Devil in the City of Angels? The devilishly handsome Tom Ellis is Lucifer Morningstar in this Netflix Original and he has us revealing our genuine desires around every corner. After the death of a friend of his, he meets Detective Chloe Decker who has her own secrets, though they're unbeknownst to her. Known as the greatest punisher, he and Chloe join forces in the LAPD homicide unit to find the worst humans to punish. He's accompanied by his trusty friend, Mazikeen (Maze), during his Los Angeles vacation and while facing their own divine twists and turns, Lucifer finds himself falling for Chloe, and vice versa.

Jane The Virgin

The American-take on a Telenovela has us laughing and crying until we can't take it anymore! When Jane is accidentally artificially inseminated at a doctor's appointment, everything that follows becomes a crazy journey of heartbreak, romance, family drama, and happiness. There's just so much going on that a simple description can't cover everything, So, if you want to see what happens, watch the show!

Grey's Anatomy

Everyone knows Grey's Anatomy. However, I still put it on here because it is one of my favorite shows. I especially love the earlier seasons. Meredith Grey is an icon, and so is Miranda Bailey. I watch it for both of them. I used to watch for Alex, but he left the show and we are all still salty about it. Grey's Anatomy is a perfect Netflix binge. It has so many seasons that you will have a show on Netflix to watch for a long time. It has humor, drama, romance, and medical emergencies.

Private Practice

Everyone knows Grey's but do you know Private Practice? Remember when Addison went to California because she wanted to get pregnant and find a donor, then learns that she's infertile? WELL turns out that she joins that private practice and thus, we're introduced to the Grey's Anatomy spinoff. There's new drama, old drama, new love interests, cameos, and a whirlwind of a show!