Your Pharmacist Behind The Counter

Your Pharmacist Behind The Counter

We are not pill pushers.

40
Your Pharmacist Behind The Counter
westgalawyer.com

What is a pharmacist?

A pill pusher? A pill counter? Many wander by the pharmacy in their grocery store without fully realizing the wealth of knowledge that lies behind the counter. Pharmacist are the most accessible health care professionals, yet- the most under used. On average, most pharmacist go to school for six years and graduate with their doctorate degree. They are the drug experts.

Do you know your pharmacist's name? I am sure you know your doctor's name. Pharmacist can act in a similar function as your physician. Think of your pharmacist as an extension of your doctor. You see your doctor maybe every 6 months to a year. Your pharmacist is there for the in-between times. Pharmacist are able to manage disease states, vaccinate, and help manage your medication in many ways.

Even if you do not get prescriptions filled there monthly, they can still help you with your everyday needs. Not sure what to take for your headache? Not sure what to do with that rash? Not sure what to do with your seasonal allergies? Not sure if you're experiencing side effects from your medication? There is one simple answer: go talk to your pharmacist.

Stop by and say hi to your pharmacist, they'd be happy to help you.