Your Happiness Should Always Come First

Your Happiness Should Always Come First

You have to make yourself happy today in order to have an even better tomorrow.

6
Your Happiness Should Always Come First
Happy Faces Wallpapers- Wall PaperCave

Your happiness should always be important to you. People need to learn to live for themselves, not others. If you live for you, I can guarantee you won't regret things as often. Doing something for someone else can be very toxic. What if that person exits your life? Are you happy with how you changed just to make them happy? Probably not!

If you like going on adventures, then you should go on as many as possible. If you like staying in and watching TV, then stay in the entire day! If you want to eat by yourself, go for it! Do what makes you happy and don't care what other people think!

That is the key to a happier, more meaningful life. Life is too short to always worry about pleasing other people. No one is guaranteed tomorrow, so make sure you live every day for you!