You Just Have To Survive

You Just Have To Survive

Why surviving is all you can do.

67
You Just Have To Survive
Picturequotes.com

There are too many moments in life where we fall apart. It’s something we don’t lie about unless we need to so others can stay happy and know you’re actually stable. We use phrases such as “I’m hanging in there,” “I’m doing okay,” and one I’ve been using quite a lot this semester alone, “I’m surviving as best I can.”

This is a phrase that doesn’t only have people believe you when you’re lying, but it’s also a phrase that can actually prove you’re trying to deal with your life instead of wanting to hide in a corner and cry. Me, it’s sometimes all I want to do. Sometimes all I want to do is overthink everything that’s been going on in my life. Sometimes all I want to do is tell people what’s wrong even though it may have happened too far in the past or they just don’t care (it all depends on the person).

The phrase itself actually helps me get through my days. Surviving is the best word to use in any type of situation, it’s all you can do while you’re still living on this planet we call Earth. You’re standing on your own two feet, you’re capable of using your arms to move things around, you’re in one beautiful piece; in the short version of this conclusion, you are indeed surviving.

Even of something happens to makes you not capable of one of these three things, just remember you’re still breathing and that’s all that matters. Breathing is the main key of surviving on this planet. Every single day something happens whether it’s you it’s happening to, a friend, a co-worker, the lost goes on, an event that happens shouldn’t stop you from wanting to keep living the days on this Earth.

Everything happens for a reason, as upsetting but true as it sounds, and nothing to going to happen to change what already occurred. A loved one passing, you failing a test, a friend being anger by another friend for reasons so nonrelevant it causes a huge pile of unnecessary drama. No matter what happens and how it occurs, you just have to keep on surviving; it’s all you can do no matter what Karma randomly throws or you or what God decides for you.

It’s important to realize all the negatives will help you form who you are but it can’t become who you are; and the fact we can push them away makes it simple enough to keep surviving every day we are still on this Earth. So the next time you go up someone and they how you are, just say the saying I’ve been saying since the beginning of the semester, “I’m surviving as best I can.”There are too many moments in life where we fall apart. It’s something we don’t lie about unless we need to so others can stay happy and know you’re actually stable. We use phrases such as “I’m hanging in there,” “I’m doing okay,” and one I’ve been using quite a lot this semester alone, “I’m surviving as best I can.”