How Is The World Changing?

How Is The World Changing?

One inspiring woman at a time.

24
How Is The World Changing?
Anita Wing Lee

We're seeing an increasing number of women at the forefront of change. Some are finding their voices through art, others through activism, and personal stories of survival. Here are a few women who are not only changing the world but inspiring others to make their mark.

Alexa Carlin

Nationally renowned speaker, author, and founder of the Women Empower Expo and the non-profit movement Hello Perfect

During her time in college, she found herself in a coma with a 1% chance of living. This life-changing experience inspired her to share her story to positively impact the live of others.

For more information: http://alexacarlin.com/

Anita Wing Lee

International broadcaster, visionary creator, speaker, meditation teacher, and founder of Global Meditation Scope and Project:SoulFam

On December 29, 2015, she packed up her life into 1 suitcase, 1 backpack, and 1 handbag.

She then left home to start serving a year across the world, contributing to humanitarian projects, creating heaps of inspiring content and revolutionizing the way we think about life.

For more information: http://www.anitawinglee.com/

Grace Smith

World-renowned hypnotherapist, stress relief expert, and founder of GraceSpace.co and the #CloseYourEyesGetFree movement

Not too long ago she had a high-powered, high-stressed job in corporate America and was a smoker who wanted to quit.

She tried patches and gum, assuming they would work and they didn't.

However, it wasn't until she tried hypnotherapy that she was able to.

It wasn't long before she completed her first hypnotherapy training course, left her corporate career, and launched her hypnotherapy business to reach and educate a large audience.

For more information:http://www.gracesmithtv.co/

Danny-J

High-energy speaker, serial entrepreneur, successful personal trainer, co-founder of The Sweaty Betties and founder of No Excuses Fitness

As a young teen she found herself suicidal and pregnant. Then at the age of 22 she lived through being paralyzed.

The belief that things don't happen to us, they happen for us, helped in turning her story around.

She lives by sheer example, calls herself out on her own BS, and is not afraid to talk about what others don't.

For more information:http://dannyj.com/

Janelle

Founder of The Sassy Survivor

At the age of 27 she was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer.

While recovering from her hysterectomy she decided to live life to the fullest by being more positive and growing to be a better person each day.

She encourages all of us to do the same while coming together because we don't have to be a cancer survivor to be a "survivor" to get through all life throws our way.

For more information:http://thesassysurvivor.com/

Kati Morton

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, entrepreneur, and YouTube creator

During her Master's program, she began working at an inpatient eating disorder treatment center. Afterwards, she worked at an outpatient eating disorder treatment center.

Then later on her path of understanding all levels of eating disorder treatment and recovery, she worked at a hospital treatment center.

It was at this time she decided more needed to be done to reach out to people suffering.

So she started to create videos, blogging, and using various social media sites to raise awareness of not only eating disorders but other diseases as well.

It wasn't long before a global mental health online community and a safe place where people can speak candidly about their own battles was born.

For more information:http://www.katimorton.com/

Rebekah Borucki

Meditation guide, author, speaker, TV host, birth doula, fitness instructor and founder of BexLife and the Blissed In wellness movement.

For more than a decade she has been a crusader for holistic wellness, natural parenting, and green living.

Her online presence from Facebook to Instagram to Twitter to Youtube and Periscope is impressive.

She lives at home with her husband, five children, flock of backyard hens, and three goats.

In early 2017, she'll be releasing her first book based on her popular meditation series for beginners.

For more information:http://www.bexlife.com/