13 Female YouTubers Who Will Change Your Life

From breaking the stigma of mental illnesses to radiating positivity and honesty, these females are conquering the creator world.

7251
Dylan Robbins

New to the wonderful world of Youtube or just looking for some empowering females to spice up your day and brighten up your life a bit? Look no further, my friends, because I've got you covered with 13 incredible female creators who will open your mind to some serious topics, make you laugh, and leave you not only emotionally feeling something, but also ready to conquer the world.

1. Meghan Hughes

This little ray of sunshine is ALL about positivity. Not in an in-your-face kind of way, but in a chill, hilarious, and inspiring kind of way. Her luminosity even spreads through her pup, Larry, featured in many of her videos. The general vibe Meghan illuminates, even through your computer screen, is enough to light up your entire day.

2. Dodie Clark

Not only is Dodie a brilliant musician (featured on my winter playlist with her song 'Sick of Losing Soulmates' off of her recent EP 'Intertwined'), but her vlog channel is full of honest and entertaining videos all across the map. The London resident is quite open about her life on her channel, discussing topics like her mental health, sexuality, and beliefs in creative and inspiring ways while also creating videos of her telling fun stories or Anna Kendrick painting her nails. Brilliant.

3. Arden Rose

Arden's channel is another space on the internet full of sincerity and honesty. With videos such as this one, which is all too relevant and created to promote, in my case, an eagerly anticipated book of hers coming out called 'Almost Adulting' to fashion videos, honest chats about sex, skincare, and self acceptance, this channel, in its most quirky and lovable form, will be sure to keep your open mind thinking and feeling and inspired to keep creating and fighting for what you believe in.

4. Orion Carloto

Poet and writer Orion Carloto's youtube channel is chock full of book recommendations, writing tips, spoken poems, plus her infamous 'tub talks' where she provides killer advice from her bathtub. Orion's general passion, vulnerability, and fierceness that she omits is incredibly contagious, so not only will you be left praising her sassy spunk by the end of her videos, you'll also be gearing up to write about 4 books, 6 journals, and 27 poems, at least.

5. Estée Lalonde

As you can tell by watching her videos, Estée is one of those people who just seem to have it all together. Normally, such an effortlessly and seemingly perfect appearance would unfortunately but naturally evoke fiery sparks of jealousy from someone who does not entirely have their act together, however, Estée is just too quirky and endearing to make you feel anything but driven. Covering topics like self care, beauty products, girl power, health, advice, and everything in between, she just feels like the quintessential older sister that can get you through life scot-free (as long as you listen to whatever she says).

6. Alexa Losey

Like some of the other Youtubers mentioned on this list, Alexa is adamant on breaking the stigma when it comes to mental health issues, which immediately earns endless praise from my end. In addition to speaking up about her own experience with mental illness, Alexa's channel is made up of a huge variety of videos like lookbooks, advice, goofy challenges, and beauty and clothing related topics. For me, it's such an asset as a creator to be able to change things up and talk about the hard stuff and shed light on what isn't being talked about enough while also being able to have fun and make people laugh, which all of these Youtubers certainly achieve.

7. Claudia Sulewski

If her editing skills aren't enough to inspire greatness, her beaming smile and generally enthusiastic outlook on life will be sure to help lighten your bad mood or heighten your happy mood. Although she's an awesome Youtuber to watch for those looking for a beauty and fashion guru, Claudia also makes motivating advice, fitness, and health videos as well as entertaining vlogs on her second channels.

8. Zoe Sugg

With 11 million subscribers, Zoella is certainly not a well kept secret and CLEARLY doing something right to attract so much attention! Her crafty skills are constantly shining through her videos, whether it's about home decor, baking, winding down, or her book club. She appears to have the dream life: living in England in a beautiful home by the sea with a loving boyfriend and adorable dog, as seen in her popular vlogs on her second channel, however, Zoe is never afraid to have a chat with her viewers at any point about having to overcome her severe anxiety or any struggles that may come with it.

9. Lucy Moon

The delightfully charming Lucy Moon is another lovely creator to add to the list of variety within videos. Recently, Lucy has been openly discussing alcoholism, breaking it down in terms that are easy to understand, but she also happily discusses music, feelings, life lessons, and everything in between, all while sipping a cup of tea.

10. Alex G.

Alex G., a radiant singer/songwriter on Youtube, will leave your heart fluttering with both her stunning original songs and her lovely covers. Her songwriting skills are so strong that she's created an Etsy account, offering to write customers beautiful custom songs. Her voice and ingenuity will certainly provoke you to get in touch with your emotions, that's for sure.

11. Grace Helbig

One of the many queens of Youtube, Grace's channel is the perfect place to turn to for eccentric comedy that will leave you in a fit of laughter. Grace has been so successful on Youtube that she's gone on to star in several movies, have her own TV show on E!, run a professional podcast, and still manage to regularly upload videos hilarious enough to brighten your day.

12. Alexis G. Zall

For more comedic relief, please refer to the hilariously adorable Alexis G. Zall, who just always seems to have the perfect quip for everything. Like Helbig, Zall also runs her own podcast and recently starred in a movie that was released on Netflix called 'Coin Heist,' and of course, being one of the powerful women that this entire list continually proves to be, Alexis still manages to have time to upload to her Youtube channel regularly, keeping her 1 million+ subscribers in constant state of streaming laughter tears.

13. Hannah Witton

Last but not least on this list of empowering female Youtubers is Hannah, who will surely have you feeling ready to find your best self within the first video you watch of hers. From delving into subjects like feminism, sex, relationships, and hormones to her popular 'Drunk Advice' series, where her mantra is, "rule #1: be drunk, if you don't drink, be in the spirit of dunk, rule #2: have a friend with you, and rule #3: don't take our advice."