Why College Friends Are The Best Friends

They are the ones who make these 4 years the best years.

10
Molly Herman-Gallow

Rumor has it that you find your best friends when you go off to school. It sounds very cliché, but this is the time where you are supposed to find the people who are going to be there for you the rest of your life. These will be the people in your wedding, people you will organize play dates your children with, and think about everyday for the rest of your life because your university gave you such an amazing opportunity to find some of your best friends. Here's why your college friends are your best friends:

1. Your college friends will always be there to support you, through the good and the bad times, and will always encourage you to do your best.

2. They will help you with your homework.

3. They will threaten to beat up the boy who made you sad.

4. They encourage your hobbies and support you in every way they can.

5. They will pull dogs off of you so that you don't get hurt more.

6. They will always be down for free food (especially s'mores and ice cream).

7. You can always count on someone to eat lunch with.

8. Your friends always know how to make you smile.

9. There's never a time you're not having fun.

10. You can be your completely weird and normal self and won't get judged.

11. You all can go shopping together.

12. Road trips singing as if you're screaming with the top down are a must.

13. They will take care of you when you get hurt/sick and don't have your mom.

14. They will paint your nails for you.

15. There is absolutely never a dull moment.

I've always heard that these are the best four years of your life and have always wondered why. After I got here and met my best friends, I finally understand it.