When You Give A Girl An Aux Cord

When You Give A Girl An Aux Cord

A song is not just a song.

360
Sydney Jones

When you give a girl an aux cord...

You can get many genres. Many different songs for many different reasons. What I can guarantee is that every single song she plays has a meaning. Every song has a memory and every single song brings her to a place of happiness, sadness, or just flat out a good time.

1. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney

Because I mean we are?

2. Better Man by Little Big Town

What girl can't relate to this?

3. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie

College. Adulting. Life.

4. Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana

It's Hannah Montana for crying out loud.

5. Drops of Jupiter by Train

When you need that song that everyone can sing along to.

6. T-Swift.

Picture To Burn. Last Kiss. We Are Never Getting Back Together. Tear Drops On My Guitar. Literally anytime you need to be in your feelings.

7. Lip Gloss by Lil Mama

For those moments when you're poppin'.

8. Irreplaceable by Beyoncé

When you're feeling particularly good about yourself about a breakup.

9. Grillz by Nelly

For those days when you're feeling GaNg$Ta

10. Who Says by Selena Gomez

When you need confidence and Selena sings it right to you.

11. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne

Those "just need to jam" days.

12. Remind Me by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley

When you need to have a recording studio moment.

13. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Does this really need an explanation?

14. Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus

Who doesn't jam to this on the way to the beach with your girls?

15. Flawless by Beyoncé

BECAUSE YOU ARE HONEY.

16. How Far I'll Go by Alessia Cara

When you need motivation to literally do anything.

17. True Friend by Hannah Montana

For when you go home for summer break and you're jamming with your childhood bestie.

18. All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey

For when it's the middle of March and you just need Christmas break.

19. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley

This is for another one of those jam session songs to sing with your best friend.

20. Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC

If I have to explain this, get off.

21. Buy U A Drank by T-Pain

Just a quality song that deserves recognition.

22. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato

This is for those time when you get need a pick me up.

23. Ignition (Remix) by R. Kelly

*Toot Toot* *Beep Beep*

24. Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett

When you talk to a boy...

25. We're All In This Together by The High School Musical Cast

This song just makes me happy honestly.

26. Hurricane by Luke Combs

Seeing your ex really sucks and also for those people who have seen the little boy in the bath jamming to this song so it has become your anthem.

27. Brand New by Ben Rector

This is for those pure happiness moments

28. No Air by Jordan Sparks

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE IT'S CAUSE YOU TOOK MY BREATH AWAY

29. Halo by Beyoncé

This song just ties it all together.

So, when you give a girl an aux cord it means more than just a simple song to her. It is all those memories and stories behind them that make the song more than just words.

P.S. make these into a playlist, you will not regret it.