When you give a girl an aux cord...
You can get many genres. Many different songs for many different reasons. What I can guarantee is that every single song she plays has a meaning. Every song has a memory and every single song brings her to a place of happiness, sadness, or just flat out a good time.
1. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
Because I mean we are?
2. Better Man by Little Big Town
What girl can't relate to this?
3. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
College. Adulting. Life.
4. Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana
It's Hannah Montana for crying out loud.
5. Drops of Jupiter by Train
When you need that song that everyone can sing along to.
Picture To Burn. Last Kiss. We Are Never Getting Back Together. Tear Drops On My Guitar. Literally anytime you need to be in your feelings.
7. Lip Gloss by Lil Mama
For those moments when you're poppin'.
8. Irreplaceable by Beyoncé
When you're feeling particularly good about yourself about a breakup.
9. Grillz by Nelly
For those days when you're feeling GaNg$Ta
10. Who Says by Selena Gomez
When you need confidence and Selena sings it right to you.
11. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne
Those "just need to jam" days.
12. Remind Me by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley
When you need to have a recording studio moment.
13. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Does this really need an explanation?
14. Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus
Who doesn't jam to this on the way to the beach with your girls?
15. Flawless by Beyoncé
BECAUSE YOU ARE HONEY.
16. How Far I'll Go by Alessia Cara
When you need motivation to literally do anything.
17. True Friend by Hannah Montana
For when you go home for summer break and you're jamming with your childhood bestie.
18. All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey
For when it's the middle of March and you just need Christmas break.
19. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life by Bill Medley
This is for another one of those jam session songs to sing with your best friend.
20. Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC
If I have to explain this, get off.
21. Buy U A Drank by T-Pain
Just a quality song that deserves recognition.
22. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
This is for those time when you get need a pick me up.
23. Ignition (Remix) by R. Kelly
*Toot Toot* *Beep Beep*
24. Crash and Burn by Thomas Rhett
When you talk to a boy...
25. We're All In This Together by The High School Musical Cast
This song just makes me happy honestly.
26. Hurricane by Luke Combs
Seeing your ex really sucks and also for those people who have seen the little boy in the bath jamming to this song so it has become your anthem.
27. Brand New by Ben Rector
This is for those pure happiness moments
28. No Air by Jordan Sparks
IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE IT'S CAUSE YOU TOOK MY BREATH AWAY
29. Halo by Beyoncé
This song just ties it all together.
So, when you give a girl an aux cord it means more than just a simple song to her. It is all those memories and stories behind them that make the song more than just words.
P.S. make these into a playlist, you will not regret it.