When Things Go Bad, Say "Good"

When Things Go Bad, Say "Good"

Because they will get better.
175

I was recently shown a motivational video titled "GOOD."

This has been one of the most powerful motivational videos I've ever seen. I think it is so easy to ask "why me" or "why is this happening?"

Say "good" when things go bad.

There are going to be days in your life where everything seems to go south. It is easy and natural to look at the negative side of things. We are all guilty of it, but saying "good" and focusing on what's positive can completely change your mindset and push you to where you want to be.

Got a bad grade on that test? Say "good." Yeah, your grade is going to drop. But say "good" because now you have the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Say "good" because you are privileged and lucky enough to be in school.

Got into a fight with a significant other? Say "good." Now your relationship will grow stronger.

Didn't get the job you wanted? Say "good." Now you will work even harder for an even better door to open up for you.

In this video, the speaker states that if you can say the word "good," you're still alive. You still have the opportunity to get up when you've been kicked down and try again. Instead of focusing on this one negative, look around and appreciate all of the positives in your life.

There is always something good that comes out of the bad, just give it time. Everything happens for a reason.

So, when you feel like you've failed, get up, get back in the game, and try again. There will be good that comes of out the bad.