Travel is one thing you'll never waste your money on. every experience is something new, and you'll always learn something. Since I love to do it so much, I've noticed that there are some things I like to have on hand. Here are some of my travel essentials.
This is an obvious must have if you're traveling internationally, but it's also a good way to show ID on any type of flight, especially for those who do not have a driver's license.
2. Neck Pillow
If you plan to sleep during your flight, you won't be very comfortable without one of these. Not only does it support your neck, but a good one will be super soft.
3. Sleeping Mask
Again, I can't sleep on a flight without one of these. Make sure you find one that's comfortable to nap in.
4. Movies/ TV Shows
Make sure you download some just in case your flight doesn't have complimentary in-flight entertainment.
5. A Good Book
My personal favorite form of entertainment. I personally love ones with great stories.
6. Something Warm
A Jacket, sweatshirt, sweater, big scarf, blanket... whatever works for you.
Pick the style that's most comfortable to you. If you want to watch something or listen to music, you'll need these.
8. Journal/ Coloring Book
Writing and coloring not only pass time but are also great stress relievers. IF you have travel anxiety, this is extremely helpful.
If a flight hasn't been too good to the skin on your face, the right sunglasses will cover it up.
You never know when you might need them, so the wisest idea is to keep them in close proximity,
- Solo Travel As An Extrovert Is Not Easy ›
- 30 Places Every Millennial Girl Needs To Travel To BEFORE She ... ›
- 10 Reasons You Should Travel With Friends ›
- 23 Grad Cap Decorating Ideas For Travel-Obsessed Grads ›
- 6 Reasons Everyone Should Travel To Malaysia At Least Once In ... ›
- The 5 New Travel Destinations You Don't Even Know Exist ›
- 10 Quotes That Will Change The Way You Travel ›