My Body Is A Bikini Body, And So Is Yours

Step 1: Have a body and a bathing suit. Step 2: Put your bathing suit on your body. Step 3: Rock it.

589

I am thin. I can go into a store and buy a bathing suit without even trying it on. However, I don't always feel comfortable putting on a bathing suit because of everything that is advertised in the media.

All that is seen these days is pictures of photoshopped models and ads saying "Drop 10 Pounds Fast."

Sometimes, I will sit in my room scrolling through Instagram wondering why I cannot look like all of these other girls. But, you know what? I already have a pretty rockin' body. And, guess what? So do you.

God purposely created us to be individuals, not clones. Bodies come in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Just like nobody has a personality quite like yours, nobody has a body quite like yours.

So, this year, go and buy a bathing suit that you like and that you feel hot in. Then, flaunt it. Whether you are gangly or chubby, whether you have stretch marks or cellulite, whether you have scars or freckles. These things make your body special; they are a part of you.

Any body is a bikini body. YOUR body is a bikini body.