13 Ways To Tell Someone 'I Love You' Without Ever Saying Those Words
relationships

Little actions you can do to show them you love them, without having to say it.

141

Telling someone "I love you" isn't the only way to show them you care. You can compliment their outfit, buy them coffee, or simply ask how their day went. Whether it's your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, mom, dad, sibling, roommate, WHOMSTEVER IT MAY BE, these 13 things are little actions you can do to show them you love them, without having to say it.

Leave them little notes

If you have to run out the door in the morning without saying goodbye, write them a cute note telling them to have a nice day!

Squeeze them extra hard when they hug you

Or better yet, give their back a little rub.

Tell them to text you when they arrive home safely

It shows you care!

Make sure to say goodnight to them

And never, ever, go to bed angry.

Show them songs that remind you of them

Or, show them anything at all that reminds you of them for that matter.

Text them to ask how their day is going

Call to check in on them

This is similar to asking them how their day is going, but with a more personal touch.

Buy them coffee without them asking you to

Tell them you're proud of them!

Send them snail mail

Personally, I love getting short, little letters from my mom while being away at school. Even if you live with this person, put a letter in your mailbox and make them go get the mail — it probably will bring the biggest smile to their face.

Full-heartedly laugh at their jokes

Compliment them

Help boost their self-confidence!

Actually listen to them

Don't just pretend to hear them and nod your head occasionally.