Way Too Early World Series Prediction

Way Too Early World Series Prediction

Who will win the 2017 World Series?
6

Winter meetings are coming to a close and teams are finally starting to take form. Some teams look the same and some look dramatically different. The season does not kick off until April but a lot of people have the same idea of who will get into the World Series and who will ultimately win the world series. Spoiler alert, not much has changed from last year.

NL: Chicago Cubs

The Chicago Cubs roster has had no dramatic additions or subtractions. The roster is still extremely young and no one looks to be declining. They will have great depth for years to come especially with having such a deep farm system. They are the way too early pick from the NL to make it to the World Series.

AL: Boston Red Sox

The Boston Red Sox almost look like a super team at this point. They just keep making additions to bolster their roster and make them stronger. Their pitching staff boasts Chris Sale, David Price, Rick Porcello, Drew Pomeranz and knuckleballer Steven Wright. That’s an incredible pitching staff not to mention they were the were also the best offensive team last year. Look for the Red Sox to really compete this season and make a huge postseason push.

The Winner: Chicago Cubs

Chicago broke the curse, and they have total momentum going into this 2017 season. They know how to win and they know what it takes to get there. The majority of the roster is still intact and it is hard to see them not being able to win it all again.