Lebron couldn't do it all this season.

Golden State Warriors Sweep Cavs In the NBA Finals

The Warriors continue their dominant reign on the rest of the NBA.

67
maxres (Youtube)

The Golden State Warriors continued their impressive dynasty run this past week sweeping Lebron and the Cleveland Cavaliers. This was the Warriors' third title in four years, and Golden State could possibly be the greatest team we've ever seen. While the NBA playoffs had plenty of drama and great games, the finals matchup was just what most had predicted during the last offseason and many were extremely disappointed.

It was the fourth installment of Cavs vs. Warriors and coming into the series I predicted Golden State would win in five games, they didn't even need five. I'm one of the biggest Lebron fans out there so I gave him a game won out of respect. But basketball is a five on five sport and Lebron's supporting cast just couldn't keep up with the amount of talent Golden State has.

Kevin Durant dominated this series averaging 28.8 points and 10.8 rebounds per game. Kevin Durant showed why after Lebron retires he might take the throne of the best player in the league. His ability to shoot over almost anybody and hit tough shots is something unheard of.

Durant and the Warriors were able to contain the rest of the Cavs but they didn't have to do much. J.R. Smith never really showed up in a positive way, although no one will forget his incredible game one mistake when Smith ran out the clock at the end of the game instead of trying to hit a game-winner because he didn't know the game was tied. Kyle Korver was his typical inconsistent self, hitting some shots but not enough for the big stage, Jordan Clarkson threw up enough bricks to build a house, and George Hill and Larry Nance were basically nonexistent.

The only player the Cavs had to support Lebron in any way was Kevin Love who recorded a double-double through the first three games and was a rebound away from putting one up in the final game of the series. Lebron averaged 34 points 10 assists and 8.5 rebounds throughout the series, which could've been his final game in a Cavs uniform. Regardless of where he goes, the city of Cleveland was given a championship and they should respect Lebron for that. No burning jerseys or trash talk on twitter.