I want to be in a cute relationship.
relationships

All I See Are People In Love And I Can't Help But Want That Too

I want to be in a cute relationship.

75
https://inspiringtips.com/signs-of-true-love-in-a-relationship/

I just finished the season finale of The Bachelor (don't worry, I won't give out any spoilers!) and I was honestly crying when I saw Colton (The Bachelor) and the lucky lady in love. They were showing cute videos of them together and I was really crying. I've never been in a true relationship and I want something like that.

I want a guy that loves me unconditionally. I want someone that accepts me for the way I am and is not going to try to make me something that I am not. I want to go on cute dates. I want to be happy. I want to say "I love you" and actually mean it. I want to call my boyfriend cute nicknames such as "babe", "baby", or "sweetheart." I want something real. And I want it now.

I want to go to Disneyland and take a cute picture in front of the castle just like every other couple on Instagram. I've never gone to Disneyland with a guy and I know I'm really missing out. Being at Disneyland with your significant other is so much fun because you go on all the rides and take cute pictures. I just want to travel with my future boyfriend. I just want to try new things with somebody and just have fun!

I want all of that but somehow I still don't have it. And that's because every time I meet a guy, they say "I'm not ready for a relationship" and I end up getting played or getting my feelings hurt. That has happened often so now I have the mentality that all guys are like that. Now, every time I meet a guy, I already assume they don't want anything serious. I'm just annoyed with how the guys I have met are. But I know not every guy is like that. I know there's someone out there that I'm going to be in love with.

I know it's going to happen and all I have to do is wait. It's going to come and I can't force it to happen. I know most relationships happened when they least expected it. If I stop looking, then sooner or later I will have what I want. I will be happy.