VectorViewer: robust all-in-one document management platform
News

VectorViewer enables businesses to manage all their documents in one place in the fastest and the most secure way. It provides a comprehensive Enterprise Document Product Suite with full-stack features for users to view documents stored on the cloud & enable them to edit, convert, annotate and save them back to the cloud.

36

Document Management is one aspect of any business which helps in simplifying and expediting processes seamlessly. Moreover, personalizing communication and experience for customers is something brands just can’t miss out on. According to Accenture, 91% of consumers say they are more likely to shop with brands that provide offers and recommendations that are relevant to them.

This is why storing and strategically utilizing big data is proving to be a game-changer for businesses. But just data production is not the key; businesses require a unified platform that can manage all document-related queries and provide end-to-end turnkey solutions for enterprise document management seamlessly. Fortunately, VectorViewer is a platform that businesses can trust to manage their documents in the fastest and the most secure way. VectorViewer is a one-stop solution that offers a robust and comprehensive Enterprise Document Product Suite.

VectorViewer offers full-stack features like HTML5 Viewer, Annotator, Fillable Forms, eForms, Document Management System, Document Conversion, Comparison & Cloud Storage, among others. One of the two main features is the HTML5 document viewer that helps users to view documents stored on a cloud and enables them to edit, convert, annotate and save them back to the cloud. In simple words, VectorViewer enables businesses to retrieve & process documents from the cloud by easing out viewer integration with any existing Web Application via APIs.

Facilitating a power-loaded Modern Browsers support, the HTML5 Document Viewer is a must-have for enterprises since it supports a wide range of file formats for viewing documents. This means that companies don’t need to install multiple expensive and licensed software in an employee’s system for them to view work-related documents. These HTML5 viewers are smart enough to recognize different file formats ranging from PDF, Word, Excel, JPG, PNG, TIFF, HTML, TXT, ODT, etc., and present files to the users in the most efficient way.

VectorViewer offers the most efficient and trusted HTML5 Viewer solution that solves the Enterprise Document Digitization problem in a user-friendly way. The document viewer is a unique product that can be used as plug-and-play software. Apart from 100+ file types, it also supports basic on-the-fly editing of documents to accomplish important document management tasks such as adding a new page, deleting pages, moving around pages, etc. These key features of VectorViewer's HTML5 Document Viewer truly differentiate it from any other HTML5 Viewer solutions available in the market today.

Traditionally, documents and images stored in a web application were downloaded to the user's desktop when the user requested to view them. The user then had to use desktop software such as Adobe Reader, MS Paint, or Mac's Preview application to open these documents. This was a cumbersome process that also required buying and installing expensive licensed software that could slow down the system and use unrequired space. Fortunately, VectorViewer’s comprehensive products and their benefits completely eliminate the few drawbacks of the traditional approach to truly revolutionize the enterprise application of document management software.

The other important feature which solves a larger industry problem is VectorViewer's Fillable Forms. It is a complete end-to-end solution using which clients can pick up pre-designed PDF forms and upload them to VectorViewer's dashboard to write advanced business rules around the form using the Forms Designer and publish them once everything looks good.

What’s more- these published Fillable Forms can now be sent to end-users either as a standalone form or integrated with any existing enterprise application using VectorViewer APIs. The submitted data is saved to the cloud for future references to ensure there is no loss of data at any cost. VectorViewer also offers customized features for forms to be published either optionally with some pre-filled data or only for data collection purposes. The platform also facilitates seamless e-sign or digital signatures using DocuSign.

Enterprises generally have different signing authorities to indicate approval on documents along with Rubber Stamps. And the most secure and easy way to facilitate approvals and permissions for a company of any size or nature is through digital signatures. That’s exactly why the most liked feature of VectorViewer’s Fillable forms is the ability to set up a multi-stage/multi-user Digital Signature flow on a given form.

With this feature, a fillable form can be configured to take inputs from multiple users and get digital signatures from them at different stages, as and when needed. The users can choose either an inbuilt signature saved on the system or capture and use new ones in real-time. Furthermore, each field in the form can be set up to be filled by a specific user role at a given stage. The best part is that this information is stored in the annotation layer & the underlying document remains untouched.

Additionally, VectorViewer's Fillable Forms product is a multi-tenant/ multi Environment supported application which means that you can have multiple clients using VectorViewer independently on the same installation. VectorViewer also offers a powerful client dashboard to support this multi-tenant feature. Users have the ability to set up workflow around fillable forms so that multiple users can fill the form one by one. For this, users simply need to set up roles in the VectorViewer dashboard and then link the role to a specific field in the form. This essentially allows the flexibility for a user with that specific role to have the ability to enter data.

Another notable feature amongst VectorViewer’s compass of power-loaded features is the Document Annotator that enables the user to easily annotate, redact sensitive information and add watermark to documents. Every business has some aspects that the leadership can not share with everyone but the concerned people. VectorViewer allows users to mark sensitive information in the document and permanently redact it using the redaction feature so that only users with special permissions get access to the confidential content underneath the redacted area.

Why use Annotations? Advanced annotations help users to add comments, notes, explanations, or other types of external remarks that can be attached to a Web document or to a selected part of a document. As they are external, it is possible to annotate any web document independently, without the need to edit the document itself. VectorViewer stores annotations in a standard JSON format along with the document and applies them to the document at run time whenever there is a request to view a document.

What sets VectorViewer apart from its competitors is that it uses DIRA as a complete document management system. DIRA offers various tools and features that help enterprises manage the life cycle of a document from its creation to publishing it and archiving it. With its full SSO support, all your users will be in the system from Day 1. This allows businesses to operate in a multi-functional space.

DIRA comes with some very powerful tools that help you easily collaborate with your fellow users and complete the task in a more efficient way than putting those documents in a shared drive and requesting people to contribute simultaneously. Such seamless processes help enterprises work effectively on innovative practices since mechanical tasks like tracking the status of a document and seeing who is working on it at any given point in time becomes easy.

VectorViewer offers two models - SaaS & On-Prem, and both offer the same robust HTML5 Viewer solution. While the first one is a simple signup process to get started, the On-Prem solution needs a client AWS account, and the VectorViewer's auto-deploy tool gets you up and running in less than 30 minutes. What differentiates VectorViewer from its competitors is that all of its solutions are end to end and support API-based integrations for any large enterprise product. Moreover, there is no tight coupling, and this gives the flexibility for easy upgrades and running the document management software efficiently as an independent microservice.

The bottom line is that no matter how complex your processes are, VectorViewer’s document management solution helps you create a central location to capture and store your organization’s document-centric information. That too, by leaving zero footprints on systems. It also helps you set up a strategic workflow around the document lifecycle in case there are multiple contributors for the required task. Such multifold use-cases help employees focus on their respective roles rather than hunting down pieces of paper or digital assets across repositories and silos.