12 Best Signs from #NotMyPresident Protestors

People all across the country are doing just what Trump suggested four years ago.

12
Nick Miller

Across the United States, protests took place following the reveal of the results of the 2016 presidential election. The protestors are frustrated and upset by Donald Trump's win and the overall message of the numerous protests is that many American citizens do not feel that Donald Trump is worthy or qualified to be in office. Hence "#NotMyPresident."

These protests led to a statement, delivered via Twitter, from President-elect Donald Trump. The response was a single tweet and was further proof that Trump was a walking(/tweeting!) contradiction; Trump alleged the protesters were "incited by the media" and were behaving "very unfair" to him yet, four years ago, Trump cried out on Twitter for a "revolution" following President Barack Obama's winning bid for a second term even declaring the electoral college as being "phony." He has now deleted the tweets, but his words live on forever.

Here are some of my favorite protest signs shared on Twitter. Each picture links to the original tweet as well!

1.

At Texas State via Anna Herod.

2.

In New York City via Like A Girl.

3.

In San Francisco via Ellie Doyen.

4.

At the University of Washington via Ana Mari Cauce.

5.

In New York City via user prisjul.

6.

At Texas State via Mike Perchick.

7.

At Texas State via Anna Herod.

8.

In Washington D.C. via Stephanie Ramirez.

9.

In San Francisco via Ellie Doyen.

10.

In Oakland via Nick Miller.

11.

At Texas State via Mike Perchick.

12.

In Oakland via Nick Miller.