How To Treat A Woman 101

How To Treat A Woman 101

The basics on how to keep your girl.
33482

Our generation was never really taught by the older generation how to treat a woman. A lot of us have seen our parents split up because of numerous reasons such as cheating, neglect, or a lack of a relationship to begin with. Too many young boys have to go through life without the presence of a positive male role model to tell them how to treat a woman; they never had someone to treat them chivalry. All they've seen is the constant disrespect, so how can they treat a woman correctly if they've never seen it?

How do they learn when the music that they listen to tells them that all women should be treated like hoes? That all women are just tools for pleasure. That's not true. If nobody else will tell them, I will. Women are everything. We came into this world through a woman. They have so much wisdom and knowledge and experience that we can't even fathom. They're fragile beings that deal with periods and child bearing. A woman gives up their whole life to retain their partner’s name, leaves their families, gives up their time and love, yet they don't even get the respect they deserve. I jut don't get it. They deserve the world.

Growing up, my father was semi in my life. My parents were together for roughly 20 years before they divorced. My dad wasn't a bad dad, I love him, but I don't think he did everything right or treated my mom the way she deserved. See, I have a strong independent mother and I look at her with respect and even if my dad really didn't teach me, I taught myself.

I've always been the hopeless romantic. I love those books where the guy does everything in his power to get the girl. I love seeing a girl smile. A girl’s smile has to be one of the most precious things you can ever see. I love flowers, cute picnics, sappy things, teddy bears. Everything. I get called soft or a sweetheart by male peers but I don't mind because I was raised correctly. See, my mother taught me to hold a door open for women. My mother taught me that as a man, I should walk on the outside of the road and the woman on the inside so that in case a car got to close the woman would be safe. See my mother taught me, that I shouldn't be the reason why a girl cried and if I was that I better bust my ass to make everything right. My mother taught me this, even in the absence of my father. I wanted to become that ideal man. I wanted my significant other, whoever she may be, to be so giddy and happy because of me.

Guys, let me lay some things to rest. There are a lot of promiscuous women out there, yes, but taking advantage of them is not the right thing to do. Those girls aren't looking for a good time all the time; I bet you most of them, if not all, are just looking for the love they deserve, but have never experienced. The same love that a male role model has never shown them. Be that man. Be that one guy that's different from all the rest and treats her with respect. You guys all want the dimes, but all the dimes are in disguise. Every girl is a dime if you know how to extract her potential.

Treating a woman correctly isn’t that difficult:

1. You have to treat her like you’re still trying to get her.

That means consistency. You can’t talk and entertain her one day, and then ignore her the next. If you are going to try putting forth the effort, then give it your all. Half-assing is not going to get you anywhere in life.

2. You need to build up her trust.

Whether it is a friendship or a relationship, all bonds are built on trust. If you have no trust, then you have nothing. You have to be patient because most likely some guy ruined the girl and she has developed trust issues. Even if that is not the case, building trust takes time. You can’t just demand it and get frustrated when it isn’t given to you. How would you feel if a stranger asked you for one hundred dollars and they’ll pay you back? It makes you skeptical, correct? Because you can’t just trust somebody off their word right off the back because, remember, there has always been someone before that has tried.You can’t just tell someone to trust you, you have to back it up with actions and give them a reason to trust you.

3. Develop chivalry and learn to take care of her and not advantage of her.

Open her door for her, buy her flowers, or just ask her how her day was. Do the little things. Build a healthy foundation. Communicate with her, tell her about herself. Get to know her on a more intimate level and stop letting sex be your number one priority. Don’t ever hurt her intentionally. I cannot say never hurt her because that’s impossible, but damn it clean any tears that you have caused. If you guys are ever arguing, apologize. Even if you’re right, apologize to make it better. It is all about compromise. Sometimes you have to put your pride on the side because it will get in the way and ruin your relationship.

4. Treat her with respect.

Treat her the same way you would treat your mother, or the way you would want another man to treat your daughter. Never lie to her. I mean you’re not going to get away with it anyway because women network and they have super human senses and they find EVERYTHING out. Just remain honest with her at all times. The faster you learn that, the easier your life will be. Make her happy.

5. Listen. Listen. Listen.

You have to pay attention and listen because she has a lot going on in her life and she doesn’t need the added stress of a boyfriend, yet she deals with you anyway; so at least give her a place of comfort. Be her haven. Let her know that even if the world is against her, you will always be by her side.

6. Tell her she is beautiful.

Tell her that a thousand times because she will never get tired of hearing it. Appreciate her and everything she does. Even if you guys don’t talk all day, never miss a day to tell her good morning or good night. Even when she is mad at you, never let her go to sleep upset with you and thinking you don’t care. If you ignore her just know you are teaching her she doesn’t need you in her life.

Be decisive. Take initiative. Make plans, take her on dates. DO NOT be like everyone else. Be yourself. Know who you are and make sure you be a man and take charge. Don’t say “I don’t care we can do whatever you want to” that doesn’t cut it. Be faithful. Infidelity is a growing problem in our generation, don’t fall victim to it. No matter if another girl is prettier or smarter than your girl, she will never be better. The grass always looks greener on the other side, you never know what you have until it is gone. Don’t make that mistake and don’t mess her up like that because you weren’t man enough to retain your urges or at least break it off with her. There are no excuses. To conclude, you should protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like she is your mother. If you treat your girl correctly, you will never have to worry about her wanting anybody else. Learning how to treat a woman isn’t hard you just have to put forth the effort to learn how to.