5 Odyssey Lifestyle Articles Of January 26 You Need To Read

5 Lifestyle Articles You Missed From The Week Of January 26

A weekly roundup of Odyssey's Lifestyle section

311
Steve Granitz / Getty Images

Our Lifestyle creators really brought it last week, but these five creators went above and beyond!

Here are Odyssey's must-reads for the week of January 26, 2020, in Lifestyle.

1. 12 Things You Know To Be True If You're A 90-Year-Old Trapped In A 20-Year-Old's Body

By Maria Lee

12 things you'll relate to if you agree that 20 is the new 90.

2. 10 Celebrity Lewks From The 2020 Grammys That'll Leave You Breathless, Just Like Demi's Performance

By Katie Rainwater

Ariana Grande basically just confirmed that she moonlights as a Disney Princess.

3. 5 Simple Cocktails Every Gal Should Make For A Leslie Knope Worthy Galentine's Day

By: Maddie Bradley

Treat your gal pals with one of these tasty cocktails to remind them to put ovaries before brovaries.

5. Here's How To Know If You're Experiencing 'Subway Anxiety,' Because Yes, It's A Thing

By Jessie Dong

Subway anxiety is a REAL condition guys, especially for those of us who live in NYC...

Do you want to create Lifestyle content on Odyssey? Email isabella.broggini@theodysseyonline.com to get started.