How Old Are The Disney Princesses

46 Disney Princess Facts You Probably Didn't Know

These facts make the princesses even more magical!

52329
The Odyssey Online

When I was a young girl, I enjoyed watching Disney princess movies. What girl doesn't dream about being one of those princesses? They have perfect hair, beautiful singing voices, natural beauty, you name it. Since I love those princesses so much, I have compiled some fun facts about them! I think you will find them as interesting as I did.

SEE MORE: Which Disney Sidekick You Are, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Nationalities:

1. Snow White- German
  2. Cinderella- French
  3. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)- French (Though there have been debates as to whether she is English, German, or French, she is most likely French.)
  4. Ariel- Danish
  5. Belle- French
  6. Jasmine- Iraqi
  7. Pocahontas- Native American (She comes from the Powhatan tribe.)
  8. Mulan- Chinese
  9. Tiana- African American
  10. Rapunzel- German
  11. Merida- Scottish
  12. Anna and Elsa- Norwegian

Singing voice types:

1. Snow White- soprano
  2. Cinderella- mezzo soprano or alto
  3. Aurora- soprano
  4. Ariel- mezzo soprano
  5. Belle- mezzo soprano
  6. Jasmine- soprano
  7. Pocahontas- mezzo soprano or alto
  8. Mulan- soprano
  9. Tiana- alto
  10. Rapunzel- soprano
  11. Merida is the only Disney princess who doesn't sing.
  12. Elsa is a mezzo soprano and Anna is a soprano.

Ages:

1. Snow White- 14
  2. Cinderella- 19
  3. Aurora- 16
  4. Ariel- 16
  5. Belle- 17
  6. Jasmine- 15
  7. Pocahontas- 18
  8. Mulan- 16
  9. Tiana- 19
  10. Rapunzel- 18
  11. Merida- 16
  12. Anna is 18 and Elsa is 21.

Random Facts:

1. Belle is the only Disney princess with brown hair.
  2. Speaking of Belle, she is also the only Disney princess with hazel eyes.
  3. Pocahontas is the only Disney princess based on a real person.
  4. Jasmine was the first Disney princess of color.
  5. Aurora was the quietest Disney princess; she only had 18 minutes of screen time and only 18 dialogue lines.
  6. Aurora, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Merida are the only Disney princesses with both a mother and a father.
  7. Merida is the only Disney princess with curly hair. In fact, if her natural curls were to be straightened, her hair would reach her lower leg.
  8. Aurora's eyes are violet in color.
  9. Snow White received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
  10. Before Rapunzel became a part of the Disney Princess franchise, Jasmine had the longest hair.