6 Best Trader Joe's Products, According To An Employee

This is no way sponsored at all but I do work for the company and I know my way around their products. Here are some of my favorite and most popular items.

TJ's Garlic Spread Dip

If you like garlic, then you should already be all over this product. It's a white spreadable dip that tastes like the perfect proportion of garlic in your mouth.

It is a versatile product, being that you can just use it as a dip, or other things like the sauce on a pizza or a marinade for chicken or vegetables. Or just simply eat it by the spoonful.

TJ's Chile Lime Seasoning

We all know the most popular seasoning at Trader Joe's is the Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, but step aside for the all-rounded seasoning that can go on just about anything and everything you want.

My personal favorite thing to do is adding it on top of watermelon for a sweet and fiery taste.

TJ's Chicken Sausage Breakfast Burrito

Photo Courtesy of Trader Joe's

This is one of my favorite products to eat on my breaks, even if it isn't breakfast time.

This wrap is filled with scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes and a cheese sauce that pairs it all together. It's really easy to heat up, and super easy to eat since it tastes so good! It's a great go-to breakfast, or in my case, an anytime snack.

TJ's Sweet Potato Gnocchi

This frozen dish is an easy dinner for any day of the week. It's so simple to make and tastes like something I've never had before.

Gnocchi are usually made with russet potatoes, but the sweet potato adds a unique taste, and of course, anything covered in butter and herbs can't be bad!

TJ's Honey Sesame Almonds and Cashews

If you're not a huge nut person, these will help you get into the nut game.

They're coated with a honey drizzle and topped with sesame seeds; the perfect combination of sweet and salty in each bite. This nut variety comes in both almonds and cashews, so you can get either or both!

TJ's Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

Trader Joe's isn't just a place to get good groceries, their face and body products are killer, too.

This face wash is one of my favorites because it feels like it really cleans.

Keep in mind though that since tea tree oil can be really strong, this face wash is also strong, so it's important to moisturize properly after washing with it.

On a side note, their Enrich Moisturizer with SPF 15 is my go-to for everyday use.

Odyssey may earn a portion of purchases made via links on this page.