The Top 10 Flow Bros Of The 2016 NCAA Tournament

Good looks aren't just for the locker room.

143
Jukeleft.com

At the heart of a great basketball player is incredible athleticism, immense dedication and the will to win. At the heart of a great flow bro is beautiful hair. They may not have made their presence known on the court, but their locks have a special place in our hearts. Here is a definitive ranking of the best flow bros of the 2016 NCAA Tournament.

Honorable Mention

Max Heller (Oregon)

Understandably Max doesn't quite have the traditional flow, but it felt dishonest to leave him off the list. Give it a few months for those curly locks to grow out and he'll be flowing free with the best of them.

Spike Albrecht (Michigan)

Mad props to Spike for making sure his hair looked perfect for his television debut. Keep fixing those fly aways, and maybe one day they'll grow into a luscious man bun.

First Team All Flow Bros

10. Matt Husek (Holy Cross)

Although this look is this a bit subdued, we appreciate Matt's thick aerodynamic locks and their apparent athletic skills. Holy Cross may have been one of the last four team in the tournament, but this flow deserves to be considered as a contender for the national title.

9. Nathan Watkins (Vanderbilt)

Nathan comes in at number nine on the flow bros list with this solid head of hair. He definitely channels his inner 2015 Kevin Pangos and has the perfect combination of thickness and style. Plus, he's pretty easy on the eyes. Keep growing out those locks, and make Vandy proud!

8.Mitch Lombard (Colorado)

God bless Mitch Lombard for bringing back the mullet. I really have no idea how or even if he styled this beauty for picture day, but it is a gift to the entire basketball community. Thank you for your service Mitch!

7. Christian White (Syracuse)

After looking at the flow progression from freshman to senior year, Christian definitely deserves to be a top 10 flow bro. Although he is said be transferring schools for his final season of NCAA eligibility, we are eternally grateful to him for allowing us to experience this beautiful strawberry blonde mane for one more year.

6. Matt Tiby (Milwaukee)

His team may not have made the tournament, but this flow deserves a national championship and it's own talk show. Additional props to Matt for adding an accessory headband and keeping those million dollar locks out of harms way.

5. Ron Baker (Wichita State)

This next flow bro probably won't come as a Shocker to anyone. Ron Goldilocks Baker has been rocking this hairstyle for quite a while and has gained some national recognition for his impressive mop top. Just wait for Ron to take off on a fast break and watch those beautiful babies fly.

4. Dustin Triano and 3. Rem Bakamus (Gonzaga)

These two epitomize what it means to have flow and what it means to be a bro. After becoming one of the most entertaining benches in college basketball last year, the duo decided to take their talents to a whole new level. Although Triano has been experimenting with a man bun during the NCAA tournament, we've been able to experience their amazing flow first hand this season. Keep up the hard work boys, and please stay away from the scissors.

2. TJ Shipes (Georgia State)

It was a tragedy that Georgia State was unable to earn a bid to the tournament this year, giving TJ's beautiful flow an unfair and short lived season. Additional honors are in store for Shipe's creativity with the half ponytail and uncanny resemblance to Prince Adam from "Beauty and the Beast".

1. Zach Buscher (Hawaii)

I would like to thank not only God, but Jesus for giving us this beautiful, magical, lush, incredible head of hair. Somehow the planets have perfectly aligned and created a fantastic blend of thickness, curls and layered flow. Zach may have only averaged 0.9 points this season, but his hair hands down deserves the Wooden Award. Thank you for gracing us as the number one flow bro this season, Zach. Never change.