To The Person That Saved Me

To The Person That Saved Me

I thank you for coming into my life when you did.

9029
To The Person That Saved Me
Facebook

To the person who saved me: Thank you.

Before I met you, I was in a dark place in my life. I was broken, beaten, and on the verge of giving up. I was negative, I was sad, and I didn’t believe in much of anything, including myself. I only looked at the worst parts of life, and let them control me. In a time in my life that I didn’t want anyone to pick me back up, I am so glad that you did anyways.

During all the times that I didn’t believe in anyone, including myself, thank you for believing in me. When I was completely broken, thank you for putting my life back together. When I looked in the mirror and was disgusted with myself, thank you for telling me how beautiful I was, inside and out. When I was afraid to let my guard down, I can’t thank you enough for being patient with me. When I was afraid to let you in, I thank you for climbing the walls I built to keep you out. When I felt that I didn’t deserve to be loved, thank you for thinking differently.

Since the day that you broke down my walls, I have lived a life of royalty. I never believed in happy endings, but with you, I know that there actually is no ending, and that everything in between is nothing but happiness. Never in my life have I been put before anyone else, and I never knew how much I longed to be loved unconditionally. I never wanted to share my life with anyone else, but now I can’t think of spending my life without you. I was convinced that no one could understand me or the issues that I go through every day, but you have accepted these issues and refuse to let me go through them alone.

To the person who saved me, thank you for showing me that there is more to life than being alone. Thank you for making me believe in myself, even though sometimes I don't act like it. Thank you for making me feel beautiful every single day, even when I tell you that I'm not. Thank you for embracing my sassy side, and for loving my stubborn attitude. Thank you for looking past my imperfections, and choosing to think that I am perfect regardless. Thank you for never letting me go through life's hardest challenges alone, and thank you for taking on whatever I throw your way. I know that living life with me can't be easy, but thank you for making it look so effortless. When things gets rough, I thank you for never giving up on me. I thank you every single day for coming into my life when you did.

To the person who saved me, I thank

you for loving me.