Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life

Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life

I love you

4533
Happy Birthday to the Love of My Life

Today we celebrate you, your life, your journey, and so much more. Here's to another year of creating memories, laughing endlessly, and another year of calling you mine. I have known you for almost the last 3 years of my life and I tell you all the time, but I am so grateful for all of the times we've had together and so much more to come, of course.

I've thought heavily of how I could make today special for you, of what I could possibly do for the man who gives me everything. Nothing could ever compare. I am writing this letter to you, as something you can have forever, something I hope you adore and cherish forever too. In this letter, I want to tell you for the 2,394,634,437th time that I love you, but also to let you know how much you mean to me.

I met you when I was 17. I was at a time in my life where I would party and go clubbing every weekend, and I thought I was at the happiest time in my life, but in reality, I was in one of the lowest points in my life. Since the day we met, you have taught me so many things, not just about life itself, but about myself too. I've completely opened up to you, something I would've never thought I'd be able to do. I was always an independent person, I never wanted help from anyone, but you came into my life and changed everything for the better. You forced me to grow as an individual. I learned that I really did need someone, and not just anyone. I needed you. You've taught me to open up more, and that it's okay to let my feelings be known. You've changed me in such a deep way that there are no words to describe how grateful I am to you for that. But you know what's the crazy thing about it? You weren't even trying to do it. You bring balance and a new perspective to my life. You deserve the world and I intend to give it all to you. I know there are times where I can be a pain in the ass, but you always stick by my side. There are times I feel like I struggle to express my thoughts to you so I hope this shows you how I feel.

I'm proud of you, my love. I tell you all the time, and I will continue to tell you as time goes on. You inspire me everyday by seeing how hard you work. I know it's hard at times having those early mornings and long hours, but it all pays off. Seeing you push everyday, seeing you "excel" (lol get it) in your work shows me what an amazing man you are. I can't wait to be by your side every step of the way seeing you do more and more to get where you want to be. I have watched you accomplish and earn everything you’ve wanted. You’ve shown me how much of a man you’ve become, and I’m so glad I’m able to watch you go through each phase of adulthood until the end. You have never failed to amaze me with all that you do. No matter what, you’ve always made everyone around you smile, you have remained positive and have always been the life of the party. You always bring the best in you and that’s something I adore. I’ve never been more blessed to call you mine.

You make me the proudest girlfriend in the whole entire world. I thank God every single day for placing you in my life. I don't even know where I would be without you right now. I don’t even want to know. You make me realize that I am enough. I was always goal-driven but you gave me more purpose to reach all the goals I have. I feel so happy having you with me everyday. I know you will always be my right hand, I know how solid you are and I know you will always be there for me like I am for you. All of our memories are so dear to my heart. I've never been in love with someone so much like I am with you. I never want to lose you, not even when we have our pointless arguments.

Our relationship has had many ups and downs. Unfortunately, we have been through many rough situations, but we've always got through them. Our relationship continues to grow stronger and become better. I genuinely can't wait to see what the future brings us. I love and care for you more than you will ever know. You are my person and you will always be the love of my life. I thank you for always sticking with me. I want to wish you nothing but the happiness you've brought me, not just today, but everyday. May you have the most blessed day celebrating how amazing you are. I love you, Gustavo Estrada.

Love,

Lilian ♡