Top 10 Must-Do Things With Your College Bestie

You only have four years in college, make them worth it!

71
Madison Briley

Remember that one time you held your college bestie's hair while she threw up from the drinks after that one party? Yeah, me too, and I wouldn't trade that memory for anything. These are the times when the memories you make with the people around you will stick around for a lifetime. Think of these things as a bucket-list, because you will not want to go your next few years of college without doing these 10 things with your college bestie. Here we go...

1. Go on a weekend trip.

What is more fun than traveling the world with your bestie? Absolutely nothing. It is crucial that you plan a weekend getaway with your best friend before you graduate. Whether it be across the world, or just in another state. It is so fun to get away from your campus for a weekend, and experience new things!

2. Visit your hometowns.

This sounds just like the Bachelor....but, no seriously go! It is such a fun time getting to know where your college bestie is from, and where she/he grew up. It will really make your friendship grow so much, and give you both the opportunity to see family as well. You will get to know all the good food spots, their favorite places to go as kids, and meet some of their old high school friends!

3. Get creative!

This could be anything from painting, drawing, or even finding a new hobby. I know for myself the biggest stress reliever is painting, so I always drag my college bestie to do it with me. It makes it fun, therapeutic, and also gives you new paintings to hang in your rooms!

4. Go to a concert.

This is hands down one of the most fun things I have done with my college bestie. Concerts are so much fun, especially if you are both obsessed with the performer. What is one concert you and your bestie would love to go to? We have Justin Bieber next!!

5. Work out.

Work out classes are a great way to have fun, but also stay in shape with your bestie. It creates a great team work type bond, and you can both hold one another accountable. I definitely encourage you to join a workout class or just go on a run with your bestie. Trust me, you will feel great afterwards!

6. Pull an all-nighter.

All-nighters are hard as college students, especially since we have so much homework 24/7, but one night you need to do this. Just stay up all night with your bestie, talk about everything, and binge your favorite TV series. It would be the most fun girls night in.

7. Go to the beach.

Nothing is better than going to tan all day at the beach with your bestie! Obviously depending on where you go to college, it could be challenging to do so. If you live far from the beach for college, take the weekend getaway to the beach! You won't regret it.

8. Go to a sporting event together.

Whether it be football, baseball, basketball, or soccer, a sporting event with your bestie is going to definitely show how competitive you both are! Go cheer on your college team, wear your cutest game-day outfits, and eat the best tailgate food.

9. Some good ol' retail therapy.

My bestie and I go to Target every Sunday to have ourselves retail therapy. What is the store that you and your bestie go to to have yourself some retail therapy? It is both soothing and a super fun thing to do!

10. Take as many pictures as possible.

I cannot stress how important it is to take pictures all the time with your bestie in college! These memories will last for a lifetime, but how cool would it be to look back in a photo album at all the crazy times you have had with your bestie? Pictures last forever, and I promise you won't regret taking pictures of everything!

These are the top 10 must-do things with your college bestie, so go do them! It will make college with your bestie unforgettable, and iconic. These days in college do not last forever, but these memories will last a lifetime!