Tinder Season Is Upon Us! Is Love On Your Radar?
relationships

Tinder Season is Upon Us! Is Love on Your Radar?

Winter is coming, aka cuffing season, and now that we are past the ghouls and ghost of Halloween, we have to worry about the Chads' and Brads' of Tinder.

98
scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

Many expect conversation, many expect sex. The tinder spectrum is wide and can have many possibilities. So with people on the site for different reasons, is it truly possible to find love once you've logged on? Well to start things off, just know that the odds for a woman finding a man are very high. According to the global web index, it seems that men outnumber woman (60:40) but sadly more than half of those men are in relationships. Now, I'm not trying to throw men under the bus, women are just as guilty with about the third of users being in a relationship. So with the hard facts out in the open, it seems that chances to find love have gone down drastically. We can't give up just yet!

One thing we can do is go on the site looking for a friend or just a new social circle. Tinder can be a great way to find other people who are just interested to see what the hype is all about. Matching with one of these curious users can lead to a friendship and possibly a romantic relationship. People do say love comes around when we least expect it.

Another fun thing that can raise your odds of finding love is swiping left on EVERYONE, no matter how they look. You won't match with everyone but you are bound to swipe on THE one. You just have to weed them out as they message you which is a good indicator of who is worth your time because many will not. Those who do message are showing interest and taking time out of their day to know you. After a few days, you'll realize who is putting in the effort to know you and doesn't just want you for sexy time. You should meet up with these fellow prospects and see where it takes you.

Tinder can have a bad stigma around it but it can be a refreshing approach to the dating world. If it just isn't for you then just remember we live in the digital age and there are plenty of other dating sites out there. For those few old souls out there, meeting the old fashion way is still hip and works just fine. Love can be a mysterious thing but it could be the one thing that makes everything better in one's life.