Think Before You Tweet

Think Before You Tweet

A brief list of reasons why you should check your facts before you post anything

31
Think Before You Tweet
Twitter

With the ability to share anything with the entire world within seconds, you’d think that people would consider what they are about to say. However, not many people do. It appears as if numerous people don’t think before they tweet, or they have no understanding of the subject they are discussing. This may mean we either need to revamp education or make it more difficult for people to make Twitter accounts. Either way, here are several reasons to think before you tweet!

I'd Rather Kill Myself Than Commit Suicide is a common phrase made on several social media sites including Twitter and Whisper. It shows that "I'd rather kill myself than..." has become a common phrase in our language, and people don't understand the concept of suicide and that by uttering that phrase it shows how unintelligent they are.

Earth is How Old? There is an unbelievable amount of people who think that our current year is how old Earth is. Apparently, they forget about the millions of years of history we have Before Christ and how we started counting to where we are now with tweets ranging from 2014-2016, and unfortunately, it doesn't stop there. There are people who think America is 2014, which baffles me. Did they sleep through history class or is this just intentionally stupidity?

A personal favorite of mine are ones regarding President Obama, or as someone online called him Barraco Barner. But, hey, at least they remembered his last name! This just goes to show how people don't pay attention to current events.

There are plenty more unique ones but these were the most reoccurring ones and that just go to prove how much we need of an education or a filter to restrict certain levels of stupidity from reaching the public eye.