Things Women Hate About Sex

I Asked Girls What The Worst Things About Sex Were And Every Experience Is Different

Take notes, boys...

434
https://unsplash.com/photos/3C3-B5NHGpM

What turns someone on? It is a big, and sometimes confusing, question that has different answers for each individual. It is difficult to understand how someone's "Wow!" can be another person's "Yuck!" which is why it is important to communicate your partner on their wants and needs under the sheets.

Although all women have different opinions on what turns them on in the bedroom, these are some of the most common things women dislike about sex according to an Instagram poll:

1. No foreplay

https://media.giphy.com/media/1X7lzO38mcvAyKTD2m/giphy.gif

This was the number one response of what girls dislike most in bed. BOYS, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Sex without foreplay is like a slip 'n slide without soap and water- IT DOESN'T WORK.

Not only is it going to be much more difficult and painful for penetration, but it is also needed for women to orgasm. Women are different in the way that they don't receive as much stimulation from sex alone like men do. If you don't warm your girl up before sex, I promise you'll acquire fake orgasms for her until you do.

2. Too aggressive

https://media.giphy.com/media/MMvuqCP1N1EUE/giphy.gif

This is one that may only apply to some women. Girls who surveyed and said they don't like aggressiveness during sex explained that they didn't enjoy it when boys pushed their head down during oral sex or threw them around too roughly.

However, for some women, these things can be a turn on. But boys, before you assume she likes her hair pulled and butt spanked, make sure to feel her out first.

3. Surprise booty play

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPuMP65UNt1njQA/giphy.gif

This was something that several women agreed on in my poll. Everybody has different opinions when it comes to anal sex in the bedroom; some women are open to experiencing and others are not. It can come off as extremely alarming and disrespectful if you try this without a woman's permission. So boys, if you wanna knock on the back door- do your girl a favor and communicate beforehand.

4. Laziness

https://media.giphy.com/media/4IAsRuwyPOgqk/giphy.gif

There is nothing worse than a man who is lazy in bed and makes the woman do all the work. Yes, the girl being on top can feel good for both partners- but it can also be extremely exhausting for the woman. When the position isn't switched and the woman is on top for majority of the time, it turns into a burning thigh sensation rather than a sexual one.

5. Selfishness

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7bu63eNwKf0KUmEo/giphy.gif

Men who check out after they orgasm and think the intimacy is over once they finish come off as very selfish to women. If you want to be seen as a good sex partner, don't leave your girl unsatisfied. Although women take a lot longer to peak than men and it may be frustrating, there are a ton of things men can do to women for them to reach their climax. And if you don't know what it is- just ask.

And finally, the most important thing to take out of all of this:

No two women want the exact same things in bed. As useful as it is having people speaking candidly on the internet, it's no substitute for the magic words: "Tell me what you want me to do to you."