Admit it, we all still have those habits that we did as a kid, we do now as adults. Though it may seem weird at first, all the memories come back to you associated with it. And it's just fun, like, who doesn't want to feel like a kid again? Being an adult kind of sucks.
So why would we stop doing these things as we were little? I mean, what do we really have to lose?
1. Sleep with a stuffed animal or two still.
How could you sleep at night without them?! (Build-A-Bear was also the shit).
2. Keep old projects you made in art class.
The next Picasso.
3. Watch your old favorite shows like SpongeBob, Hey Arnold!, and Rugrats just to name a few.
(Just saying Nicktoons and Nick@Nite has them on the daily.)
4. Playing old CD-ROM games like Mall Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, The Sims…
You could play these all day. (Wanna Woohoo?)
5. You still have your first iPod (iPod shuffle or iPod touch, both first gen).
YOU COULD FIT A WHOPPIN 100 SONGS ON THOSE BABIES.
6. You still get excited when you play your favorite board game like Candy Land, Sorry!, and Monopoly.
That damn Peppermint Forest...
7. You still watch animated movies from your childhood as an adult. (Or go see the sequels in the theaters fourteen years later…Incredibles 2)
I WAITED 14 YEARS...IN AZKABAN.
8. Gets kids meals while an adult at fast food restaurants.
Will never be too old for these.
9. If there was an option between water and Capri Sun, you’d take the Capri Sun.
The thirst is real.
10. Still using that email you made in 6th grade (mine is dancin36vball)
And Gmail was a big deal too.
I mean, did we really grow up? I don't think so.