The Top Party Songs At 31 Colleges Across The Country

If you have ever wondered what songs your friends are partying to.

38987

We all party. It’s a fact. But have you ever wondered what songs your friends are listening to at their college parties? I decided to interview a bunch of my friends from different universities around the country and compile a giant list of the top party songs they are guaranteed to hear every time they go out. Whether your school has house parties, apartment parties, or you head to the bars for the night, you are undoubtedly going to remember hearing one of these (or not).

1. Boston College

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Lean On" - Major Lazer

3. "Truffle Butter" - Nicki Minaj

But you will also hear "Roses" - The Chainsmokers and "Hotline Bling" - Drake when partying at the "mods".

2. Boston University

1. "I Like Tuh" - Carnage

2. "Come Get Her" - Rae Sremmurd

3. "Heads Will Roll (A-trak Remix)" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

But you could also hear "Classic Man" - Jidenna on any given night. Plus, a great aspect about BU is the array of different options you have if you want to go out. You can always find something to do, whether that's heading over to a house party, apartment party, or one of the many bars in the city.

3. Bucknell University

1. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

2. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

3. "Shout" - The Isley Brothers

4. Coastal Carolina University

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Bitch Better Have My Money" - Rihanna

3. "679" - Fetty Wap

You will be listening to these all night at Tongy's Shmackhouse and The Coop.

5. Cornell University

1. "Trap Queen" - Fetty Wap

2. "Jumpman" - Drake & Future

3. "How Deep Is Your Love" - Calvin Harris & Disciples

6. SUNY Cortland

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Antidote" - Travis Scott

3. "Jumpman" - Drake & Future

When dancing with your friends at Stone or Dark Horse you will definitely hear these.

7. University Of Delaware

1. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers

2. "Gold Digger" - Kanye West

3. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

8. Fairfield University

1. "Hotline Bling" - Drake

2. "Pop That" - French Montana

You are guaranteed to hear these when partying at the townhouses.

9. George Washington University

1. "679" - Fetty Wap

2. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

3. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

When out with your friends at GW, you will definitely be sure to hear one of these.

10. College Of The Holy Cross

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Jumpman" - Drake

3. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

Open parties dominate the social scene at this small Jesuit school of only 2,800 kids. Parties provide the perfect opportunity to meet a variety of people (including upperclassmen). You will always feel welcome when seeing familiar faces around campus. And after a long night of partying and conquering the ginormous hills on and off campus, you will feel as if you just completed a treacherous hike!

11. James Madison University

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

3. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

But you will also hear "The Hills" - The Weeknd at mixers.

12. Lehigh University

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "679" - Fetty Wap

3. "Intoxicated" - Martin Solveig & GTA

But you could also hear "Dessert" - Dawin, "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains Of Wayne, "Stronger Roses (Remix)" - The Chainsmokers & Kanye West, and "Country Roads" - Hermes House Band any night while partying on East Fifth. And if it's someones birthday, you will be sure to hear "Birthday Sex" - Jeremiah and witness a good old beer shower.

13. Marist College

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "All Night Longer" - Sammy Adams

3. "Hotline Bling" - Drake

You will always hear these songs at Darby's and Union, unless you're an upperclassman and you head over to Mahoney's and probably will still party to these songs too.

14. Monmouth University

1. "What Do You Mean" - Justin Bieber

2. "All Night Longer" - Sammy Adams

3. "Intoxicated" - Martin Solveig & GTA

15. Pennsylvania State University

1. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl
2. "679" - Fety Wap

3. "Hotline Bling" - Drake

But you will most definitely hear "Sorry" - Justin Bieber at parties, daylongs, and tailgates.

16. Quinnipiac University

1. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

2. "679" - Fetty Wap

3. "Again" - Fetty Wap

Whether you are at Toad’s in New Haven or on campus you will be sure to hear these songs.

17. Ramapo College of New Jersey

1. Pretty Girl Dance - Yalee (Feat. Fetty Wap)

2. What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber

3. I Don't Mind - Usher (Feat. Juicy J)

18. Rowan University

1. "Runaway" - Galantis

2. "Bricks" - Carnage & Migos

3. "Intoxicated" - Martin Solveig

19. Rutgers University

1. "Trap Queen" - Fetty Wap

2. "What Do You Mean" - Justin Bieber

3. "I Don't F*ck With You" - Big Sean

20. SUNY New Paltz

1. "Come On Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners

2. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

Since New Paltz is a huge bar school, you will definitely hear a lot of throwback songs when dancing with your friends at Pigs.

21. Sacred Heart University

1. "What Do You Mean" - Justin Bieber

2. "Birthday Cake" - Rihanna

3. "Intoxicated" - Martin Solveig & GTA

But you could also hear "Light It Up" - Major Lazer while at Omar's, Gstar, Sugar and Spice, Amici, Dreamz, and Toads.

22. Salisbury University

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

3. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

Whether you skip your freshmen orientation for a dage or head over to your favorite frat house, you will definitely be sure to hear one of these songs.

23. Scranton University

1. "679" - Fetty Wap

2. "Again" - Fetty Wap

3. "Hotline Bling" - Drake

But you could also hear "House Party" - Sam Hunt any night at Scranton.

24. St. Joseph's University

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

3. "679" - Fetty Wap

25. Syracuse University

1. "679" - Fetty Wap

2. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

3. "Back To Back" - Drake

Some other favorites you will definitely hear at Syracuse are: "Roses" - The Chainsmokers, "Jumpman" - Drake & Future, "Classic Man" - Jidenna, "Ignition Remix" - R. Kelly, "My Way" - Fetty Wap, "Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh)" - Rich Homie Quan, "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl, and "Antidote" - Travis Scott.

26. The College of New Jersey

1. "Hood Go Crazy" - Tech N9ne

2. "Come On Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners

3. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

Whether you are at a themed frat mixer or sport's house, you will undoubtedly go crazy with your friends when "Hood Go Crazy" comes on. And after a long night of partying you'll head over to Tdubs for chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks.

27. Trinity College

1. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

2. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

3. "Tipsy" - J-Kwon

All of the parties at Trinity are on campus, which makes it both convenient and safe to have a great night out. On campus frat parties mean never having to pay for drinks at bars or rack up expensive Uber bills.

28. University Of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

1. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

2. "Intoxicated" - Martin Solveig

3. "Gasolina (DJ Buddha Remix)" - Daddy Yankee, Lil Jon

29. Vanderbilt University

1. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

2. "Ignition Remix" - R. Kelly

3. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

While the frat party scene is definitely pretty big at Vanderbilt, the night life in Nashville is truly eclectic. Whether you complete the freshmen rite of passage at Lonnie's karaoke bar or head over to Dan’s or Piranha's, you are guaranteed to have an amazing night out in Nashville with your friends.

30. Virginia Tech

1. "Come Get Her" - Rae Sremmurd

2. "Sorry" - Justin Bieber

3. "Jordan Belfort" - Wes Walker & Dyl

But you will also frequently hear "All Eyes On You" - Meek Mill and "Only" - Nicki Minaj while partying at VT. All hail the Hokie bird and free drinks for girls. And if you're lucky you might even run into a few VT football players (who are practically considered celebrities on campus).

31. West Virginia University

1. "Bricks" - Carnage & Migos

2. "Antidote" - Travis Scott

3. "Roses" - The Chainsmokers

Whether you are getting 25 cent drinks on Thursdays or at a club after a big WVU football or basketball win, you are guaranteed to hear these songs and run into people you know (despite going to a school with almost 30,000 kids).