Los Angeles On A Budget

Los Angeles On A Budget

Fun and adorable activities all around LA!

5136
Los Angeles On A Budget
NYFA

As a college student, my roommates and I are always looking for fun things to do in between the homework, classes, and stress. Unfortunately for us, we're in college. Meaning we constantly live off of ramen and energy drinks.

For the longest time, we sat around in our apartment weekend after weekend doing absolutely nothing. That is until we realized there's a whole other world right outside of our windows, and it's actually affordable!

Here is a complete list of inexpensive things to do around LA. Whether you're a local or a tourist, there's a ton of different things to enjoy.

1. The Flower Fields in Carlsbad

The perfect place to visit this season. The Flower Fields located in Carlsbad, are open to the public every year! The last day to visit them is May 8th. Entrance is $14, and they're open daily from 9-6.

2. Rose Bowl Flea Market

On the second Sunday of every month, take a trip to the Rose Bowl Flea Market for some great finds!

3. The Last Bookstore

Probably one of the coolest bookstores in LA. Tons of interesting book structures and architecture, and amazing art on display. Located on Spring Street, in Downtown LA.

4. Museum of Death

Check out this museum's serial killer exhibit. Located on Hollywood BLVD, open from 11AM - 8PM. Admission is $15.

5. Sunken City

A very unique place to explore. Tons of beautiful graffiti, Located in San Pedro.

6. Hammer Museum

Located on Wilshire BLVD, and admission is free! This summer they are hosting "Made in LA", an exhibition featuring LA based artists.

7. Melrose Trading Post

Another awesome flea market, Located on Melrose Avenue every Sunday.

ENJOY.