The Spa Day You Need

The Spa Day You Need

you won't want to miss out

100
The Spa Day You Need

When it is time to treat yourself, you won't want to miss out on this fantastic facial. The Beauty Bar Starkville is the place for you. Polly Briggs is excellent and knows exactly what you need. I have been searching for the perfect place for facials, and I have finally found it. Being a full-time college student, working, sorority life, and other extra activities on campus, I have never had time or the money for facials, until now.

I was informed about the beauty bar by one of my sorority sisters. She gave a glowing recommendation and said that this was the place to be. With all of the fantastic things she said, I decided to check it out. The Instagram, which is @beautybarstarkville, was able to give me so much information. The pictures and videos posted gave me a ton of insight into what facials and other services were available. In the bio, it gave a link to her website to provide more in-depth information and where to book your appointments.

The homepage of the website gives a little more information about Polly Briggs and her journey becoming an esthetician. From there the website goes straight into what services are provided. You get to choose between a 50 minute ($70) luxurious facial treatment or 30 minutes ($39) express facial treatment. These treatments are for men or women using skincare products and techniques customized for your skin type and areas of concern. There are different facial add-ons like Microdermabrasion, Enzyme Mask, Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber, Facial Planing and many more. Theses options help you personalize the treatment you receive and are so worth it. She also has many waxing options as well as brow and lash tinting if you are looking for something to spice up your look. Scrolling further down on the cite allows for easy access to book appointments.

For my first visit, it was a simple consultation, which is free of charge, allowing me to get a feel of the spa and talk about the area of concerns and to get information on my skin type. From there she was able to get a look at my skin and determine what would be best starting off. She gave me a few samples to start a skincare routine and I would return a week later for my facial.

She made everything so easy and was so kind. She keeps the facials very simple but they are so effective and affordable. I received and 30 minute facial, Enzyme mask, brow waxing, LED light, with a brow and lash tint. She went over every product she used and what the product will do to help my skin. She was very caring and since I have sensitive skin she kept watch of all the products she used and stayed away from what I am allergic to. So if you are looking for any facial needs, definitely check out the Beauty Bar Starkville. She cares about what she is doing to help your skin and it is so affordable. I will definitely be going back!