The Secret In Publix Recipes

The Secret In Publix Recipes

"People who love to eat are always the best people." - Julia Child

11
The Secret In Publix Recipes
Personal Photo

Within the last month, I learned that Publix carries its own DIY recipes at the tasting centers within the stores. I've only been to one Publix that did not have them. There are many different recipes to collect; however, various stores contain the same recipes. Nevertheless, it is fun to go to different stores in search of new and interesting recipes.

The available recipes range from Appetizers to Soups & Stews to Entree based on the type of meat involved such as Beef, Poultry, Pork, and Seafood. Publix stores carry binders specifically for these recipes which makes it even easier to collect them. The binders hold sections for the different types of recipes.

Each recipe page lists the amount of time it takes to make the dish, the total number of servings, the ingredients, the steps, and even approximately where to find the ingredients in the store. I find this information to be extremely helpful when trying out a new recipe.

So far, I have only tried one but it turned out really well. The recipes are easy to follow given their detailed instructions. Whether you're cooking with someone or on your own, it's fun to try new dishes. You never know which ones you'll enjoy and want to make again.

I have almost 30 recipes to try and I hope to create each and every one of them within the next six months. I've wanted to start cooking for a long time now and this provides me with some resources to do so. The more I create, the more I can learn about the kinds of dishes I prefer to eat. I am open to trying anything because you never really know what you like until you try it. Thus, I hope to expand my tastes to include dishes that I never thought I'd try. The only recipes I don't particularly care for are the desserts.

Here's to learning how to cook.