A Definitive Ranking Of 17 Classic Cereals
food

Cereal is one of the greatest foods, and everyone knows which are the best ones.

104

Let me be real with you, I could eat cereal for every meal. It's great any time of day, be it morning, noon, or night. Not only is it a filling, delicious meal, but there are SO MANY WONDERFUL KINDS! If you're feeling fruity, chocolaty, you name it, there's a cereal with that flavor! While trying to pick favorites is seriously hard, I knew there needed to be a list of (what I think) are the best. Since I could talk about cereal all day, so here's my ranking of the classic types of magical goodness.

1. Cinnamon Life

Cinnamon Life is a top tier cereal. It is crunchy, full of the cinnamon flavor, and works with and without milk. Argue all you want, but you won't change my mind.

2. Honey Bunches of Oats

A classic, delicious cereal that makes you feel like you're eating healthy. Tbh, it doesn't really matter to me. I eat it because it tastes so good.

3. Fruity Pebbles/Cocoa Pebbles

Listen, these would be the best, but they get soggy in 0.2 seconds, so you have to be ready when you pour that milk in!

4. Cocoa Puffs

What can I say, I am definitely "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!" I love chocolate, so you can bet I love eating this one!

5. Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch is one that I like to eat with and without milk. My only criticism: the roof of my mouth is DESTROYED every time I eat it.

6. Frosted Flakes

These were always a go to for me growing up. They're sweet and crunchy and a well-made cereal. Well done, Tony the Tiger, well done.

9. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

These are great because they make the milk taste like cinnamon! Gotta love that!

10. Trix

Ok, let's get one thing straight: Trix was better when the pieces were the shapes and not just the balls. It's fruity and sweet, but kind of boring compared to how it used to be.

11. Cookie Crisp

Because who doesn't want to eat cookies for breakfast? It might not be the best, but it definitely feels like a win for my childhood self, getting to eat dessert for breakfast.

12. Cheerios

I like Cheerios, both with and without milk. Give me the flavored Cheerios over the plain ones, though.

13. Rice Krispies

Don't get me wrong, I like the rice krispy treats, but this cereal doesn't actually taste good. It's plain, and it gets soggy really quickly. No snap, crackle, or pop is worth it to me.

14. Chex

It's just a plain version of Chex Mix without all the best parts.

15. Corn Pops

I used to eat these a lot when I was a kid, but they actually don't taste that great. They are a little waxy and not very good overall. Would I eat it in an emergency? Sure, but I wouldn't like it.